Ghast or Void

Ghast or Void

by Minetroid » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:07 pm

Void: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=3576
Ghast: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=3568

i will be making a decision about the clan i talked with the leader of the other clan, my 10 year old newphew handymannyjr about the clans. he owns void and i own ghast but everysince we split the clan into two it feels empty not having everything into one group,

so i have decided to choose between one clan and inform everyone and therfore move everyone into one single clan to reunite all members

which clan do you guys think is better [Ghast] or [Void]

i will be making a decision in 21 hours after my ban time is over. i have talked to 3 members so far but need everyone opinion. if we decide the members who know already will be moved and everyone else would have to wait

no more having 2 clans... its either going to be [Ghast] or [Void]

handy and i both agree as the leaders of the clans that is is better to stay together as a single clan than to be split. this would mean of course one clan would be removed or deleted while the other will be the ONE AND ONLY clan for all members.

Minetroid: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=40415
HandymannyJr: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=28704
Minetroid
Resident

Re: Ghast or Void

by maxmmm1501 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:57 pm

Again, you do not understand.
Your ban does not expire in 21 hours!
you have been IP banned permanently!
(unless zerg removes the IP ban, in that case youre banned for 3 more weeks)
maxmmm1501

by Minetroid » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:52 pm

we have decided the keep the clan how it is even though i feel like we are not the same clan and we are splitting the original clan. handymannyjr will keep in charge of [Void] and i will keep charge of [Ghast]. we will keep trying to get more people onto the clan but we are two different clans. i originally wanted everyone to stay in one clan so we can stay united and have a bigger clan but i guess its better to keep what we have and just work on expanding and recruiting.

and no max i am not banned at all. i am not ip banned, temp banned, or banned for 3 weeks. this ban lasted only few days. i have apologized since then and will keep it PG even in donator chat even though people bring me in the conversation and i get picked on still by other people. i understand it was wrong but forever seemed a little extreme.

my point is i am back and i have talked to handymannyjr about clans and we made this decision originally i was thinking about closing ghast and rejoin Void and my alt to rejoin handymannyjr and bobthebuilderjr (newphew)

THREAD CLOSED
Minetroid
Resident

by maxmmm1501 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:06 pm

you were banned for that long, zerg undid it
maxmmm1501

by VVX1000 » Tue May 17, 2016 10:23 pm

Thread was closed awhile ago by request of thread creator. Moved to the appropriate section.

Support Kreatious by:
1. Voting on PMC, MS and MSL!
2. Donating to the server, you get many cool commands and you get to know the server better!
VVX1000

Return to Archives