Suing the burd

Suing the burd

by 21Dachshund21 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:50 am

I've been getting in the habit of returning to this server ever now and then in short bursts whenever I tire of the other games my time has come to call home. This situation leaves me in a difficult spot- I still want to be successful and have a thriving hub of progress and industry under my feet when I return- but I simply do not yet have the will to maintain such a program yet. The main problem of this is- resources. The little income my organization has comes from these short bursts, in the past two days our company of four has collected about 1/2 a stack of DB- not enough to maintain our organization in the times between the bursts. I have found a simple solution to this problem- leeching resources from other societies! One that came to mind is the empire of the player "snowbrdd". The reason I believe leeching in this situation to be just, is I own 100% of all shares of "snowbrdd" corp! The corporation was founded entirely on my resources, from the materials used to make his first farms to the motivation to move from the deserted OC to the activity-laden NC, I was there. I have been informed that he gave away all of his things to others- materials and property, so I call upon a jury of my peers to decide what my compensation for my investment in the organization it it's early years is. I hope you will be fair with your judgement and massively favor me, and I know and appreciate you for not doing so. The burd has fallen, and I am here to collect it's feathers.
*cringes fedora*
21Dachshund21
Resident

Re: Suing the burd

by zerg960 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:59 am

As a peer, I believe just compensation would be in the form of equity in snowbrdd corp. (i.e. a percentage of shares!)
Kehe! Ftang nga! Aynga neto rivikx! Tse'a srak? Eo ayoeng lu txana tìkawng. Eo Eywa oe 'ia. Oel ngati kameie
zerg960
Veteran

Return to Archives