So this kid from my brother's school called...

Re: So this kid from my brother's school called...

by V3N0M_123 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:04 pm

No one cares
V3N0M_123
Resident

by Neko92 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:12 am

Curious. The ip address gabapentin used to join kreatious forum on January 10 2016 directly matches one you primarily use on the forums. This would mean this person you seem to not like and/or associate with happen to use your primary computer (likely in your house) just to make an account on kreatious.net conveniently to frame you or for some other nefarious reason. Or the more likely, you are gabapentin and continuing to lie and annoy as you oh so notoriously do not only on kreatious but evidently on other sites and games.

Lets see... Banned on TheSims under your current account name. http://forums.thesims.com/en_Us/profile/aceofheartsxy

Here is a nice doozy about your antics on the E3 forums and Civilization Fanatics Forum as well as kreatious under your formerly perma banned account aceflamingo23 https://themaresnest.wordpress.com/2015 ... elsewhere/ They go onto share other alias of yours. Enjoy. Really.

So after your elaborate history across the net on numerous games and probably alias yet to be unveiled you expect us to believe anything you say. I tip my hat an bid you adieu my dear child.

que the "Neko is bullying me" nonsense. I was nice to you when no one else was. Remember that.
Neko92
Veteran

by maxmmm1501 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:24 am

Its amazing how many people on this server get their wifi used by people that like to impersonate them
maxmmm1501

by Neko92 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:56 pm

AceofHeartsXY logs into forum same time Gabapentin logs in server
Pretty convenient eh?

Take note the forum half is Eastern Time (my time zone) while server half is Central (hour behind my time zone)
Neko92
Veteran

by maxmmm1501 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:42 pm

you going for a perma on 3 accounts ace?
maxmmm1501

by VVX1000 » Tue May 17, 2016 10:16 pm

Locked & Moved for obvious reasons, user is banned on forums, 4 months old and we all know it's ace lol..

Support Kreatious by:
1. Voting on PMC, MS and MSL!
2. Donating to the server, you get many cool commands and you get to know the server better!
VVX1000

Return to Archives