CRAFTER RAIDED OUR HOMES!

CRAFTER RAIDED OUR HOMES!

by Boldraug » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:49 am

It has come to my attention that the player known as "DrwhoFangirl" has gone into my home, as well as a few others around my area, went through our stuff, and taken whatever she wants. I've had an entire double chest of cobblestone emptied out, all of my coal is missing, multiple boxes of cooked food vacant, and I don't even know how, but she went into/onto my friends home, and took apart the tv and the monument she had.

But here's the real kicker: She built her home and guest house right next to and above my friend's home. Her main construction material is in fact cobblestone. Now I'm not going to say that she didn't mine for any of it. But the fact is, my entire cobblestone storage is empty, no food except for what I had on me, and who knows what else missing. I've taken logs around all of my emptied boxes, and of course she's opened every single one. My friend took logs and screenshots of her home, while I went over to a neighbor, and did the same. All had DrwhoFangirl in them. (Along with a few others every now and then, but they are alright)

I have many screenshots that prove she's raided us, though I don't have the slightest clue as to where to post them.

Can someone PLEASE do something about this? She has gone too far!

~Boldraug
Boldraug
Resident

Re: CRAFTER RAIDED OUR HOMES!

by maxmmm1501 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:13 am

Moving to archives as this has been handled.

Remember to private your chests!
maxmmm1501

Return to Archives