[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - TeamSpeak General acceptance Questions

TeamSpeak General acceptance Questions

TeamSpeak General acceptance Questions

by tempestfeir » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:42 am

tempestfeir
Resident

Re: TeamSpeak General acceptance Questions

by mattchuu » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:50 am

User Kreated channels FOR ALL should only have temp channels, all the chanels are either used for afking (putting the afk channel to no use) or they never get used.

We have iron,gold,diamond,redstone,nsfw,lobby,towns/clans soooo many channels already we can use. There's no need.

If we remove the NSFW lobby prepare to see MY nsfw channel anyways. So no matter what i have a place to go.
mattchuu
Veteran

by bossman1113 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:48 am

Everything seems to be fine except for the "no using the lord's name in vain". Can we simply turn this into no religious talk at all. I've heard arguments go on about religion, and ^this rule only pertains to one of the religions.
bossman1113
Veteran

by Irish_Ninja » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:51 pm

Hmm... Maybe the using the Lord's name in vain might be a subcategory of using clean language? I mean, some people get pretty offended by it; although I can imagine a lot of those people can, like myself, simply choose not to make a big deal of it, and refrain from using it themselves.

As to how religious debates go; I think that arguments/debates shouldn't be allowed, but discussions should be fine. Arguments lead nowhere, and often result in broken friendships and an overall bad mood; discussions are just a way of answering questions the other may have, without necessarily saying who's right or wrong.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by HovR » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:52 pm

HovR
Veteran

by Fluffy977 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:59 pm

HovR, the League of Legends, Terraria and Star Wars channel are used more than anything else..
Clans
Spoiler:

Ranks
Fluffy977
Resident

by HovR » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:43 pm

Mmk, we'll keep them then. :)
HovR
Veteran

by bossman1113 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:46 pm

I never heard of an actual discussion. Discussions usually lead to comparisons, and those lead to arguements. Unless you are discussing it with someone of the same faith, then no discussions about it at all.
bossman1113
Veteran

by mattchuu » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:15 am

mattchuu
Veteran

by HovR » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:41 am

Only throwing out suggestions. Besides, who's to say more residents won't create their own channels? ;)
HovR
Veteran

Next

Return to Archives