25%
No
75%

Total votes : 8

promote sonicff7?

by zerg960 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:51 am

To moderator.

:3
Kehe! Ftang nga! Aynga neto rivikx! Tse'a srak? Eo ayoeng lu txana tìkawng. Eo Eywa oe 'ia. Oel ngati kameie
zerg960
Veteran

Re: promote sonicff7?

by Snakejay » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:04 am

/cut, haha in all jealousy aside, I think chat mod not full moderator if you really wasn't promote him ;3 why do I always miss out on stuff while I'm away on holidays :p but anyways then again I'm not sure :p I won't vote just yet XD
Last edited by Snakejay on Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snakejay
Veteran

by PureBoTheBuilder » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:05 am

there was nothing o.o
zerg just called us to vote suddenly
I am purely just me, but in the end we all go into the same box

Jinga Chao Chao
PureBoTheBuilder
Forum Moderator

by iExspee » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:41 am

tbh i dont know sonic THAT much, but I think kreatious does need some more moderators on the server, so I am saying yes
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by bondsmatthew » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:53 am

Read my other post, zerg. Just... ugh.
bondsmatthew
Veteran

by Fluffy977 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:04 am

I voted yes. Here is my reasoning:

Out of all the people I've met on Kreatious, Sonic has been helping me all the way, when I first joined, I spawned near Zergville in the temporary world, then, I explored a little, and found a nice little mountain and I couldn't farm.. I didn't know much about Minecraft at the time, and Snakejay tried to help me over chat a little, but then Sonic said he was coming, and I didn't think he would, but then I turn around, and there he is, at my.. window.. that was a piece of dirt, air, and dirt. Anyway, he helped me farm, then we expanded the house, mined a little, then went exploring together, we found a ravine, and Sonic went mining, while I setup a little camp and got supplies. Came back, and Sonic was mining miles away. So I setup camp, and started the trek to get him, in his huge mine he had made while I was gone. After that, we went back to the house, and repeated that cycle. Then our little farm got boring for me. So I made massive farms, three, Sonic didn't really approve because he didn't see the point of it, but he lived with it. After, that, school started getting in the way, we didn't play very much online, and that sort of thing. I stopped playing on Surivival for a while, and just started playing on creative, I think. Now to present day, Sonic continually helps me, and I try to repay him as much as I can, but I can never seem to do it. I recently started my website for the Fluffyborns www.fluffyborn.net, he gives me advice on that, and recently I setup the forums; http://forums.fluffyborn.net and he is a forum moderator on there, he is amazing. Sonic, you've helped me a lot, your a great friend, and someone who really will help others.

That's my reason..
Clans
Spoiler:

Ranks
Fluffy977
Resident

Return to Archives