Regarding SuperZerg's Actions

Regarding SuperZerg's Actions

by bossman1113 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:17 pm

Within the last three days i have caught superzerg breaking many rules. He has harassed players (following them after they told him to stop, egging their homes, and trying to steal items while a trade was being made between two players at spawn). He has also been griefing, and he has just been banned (for an hour) for his 3rd grief this week. I was even told that he tried to set someone on fire while they did not have PvP on.

Im not sure if he has been banned before (but i think he has) but i think his actions definitely deserve higher punishment. Perm-ban because obviously these small bans arent stopping his rule breaking-ways.
bossman1113
Veteran

Re: Regarding SuperZerg's Actions

by McCoy1996 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:28 pm

Perma ban him! he is always getting into trouble :roll:
McCoy1996
Veteran

by viperxl » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:48 pm

looks the same at car2001.
He keeps griefing and get banned and then he comes back and grief again, etc.
viperxl
Resident

by TheZaqwsxz » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:12 am

Did you guys EVER think it was supermariobubba's bro?
TheZaqwsxz
Resident

by zerg960 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:31 am

He hasn't been manually banned for longer than 2 minutes in the past 5 weeks..

What's this about? =/
Kehe! Ftang nga! Aynga neto rivikx! Tse'a srak? Eo ayoeng lu txana tìkawng. Eo Eywa oe 'ia. Oel ngati kameie
zerg960
Veteran

by Irish_Ninja » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:10 am

Hmm... I can think of several times he's griefed just me. He's tried to tunnel into my house (which is privated) at least two times that I've been able to track. He's spammed a hoe all over my land, which still shows up on the dynamic map, despite being gone for several weeks. And, of course, the random holes dug around my town. Not too severe for just one person, but I can see how it'd be a problem if he's been doing this to a lot of other people as well.

I've heard loads of people complain about him, and the fact that even one of our veterans has made a forum post regarding further action against him, is enough reason for me to agree that he should be banned for a longer amount of time. Maybe not permanently, but maybe a week or so would suit him. Then again, I don't know the details of other problems he's caused. All I know of is what he's done around my area; although, if that's any reflection of what he's done elsewhere, I'm sure those players share my opinion that he's a nuisance...
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by iExspee » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:29 pm

Also I have seen that Kreatious's Grief protection has been quite slack lately (past week or so). From this were seeing more people taking the advantage to grief
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by bossman1113 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:02 am

Superzerg has done this stuff when mods are offline; which makes us vets have to temp ban him. (which leads to a whole other discussion about vets getting a few mod powers when mods are offline). If you check, eve has even banned him (the auto-grief detector!)
bossman1113
Veteran

by mattchuu » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:09 am

Boss, i'll tell you now that veterans would have to go through an entire recheck of who's really a veteran before giving them any power.
EDIT: i'm not saying it's a bad idea, but it'll probably take more time then just getting some new mods.

Just a question to anyone who knows him, who'd be fine with giving srarokz some mod power? :lol:

We just need the mods to get togethor and make up their minds quickly, toss in 4 or 12 or so mods and maybe a few cmods and we will be fine, for now...
mattchuu
Veteran

by bossman1113 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:21 am

Im not talking the whole vet crew, just the ones that are on an actually do moderate chat while mods are offline. And I think srar has done enough to get some mod powers. He's trustworthy (I definitely would trust him with a chest full of my valuables.) and helpful.

Anyway, are we going to do anything about superzerg? Or are we going to simply continue to let him roam the mod-less midnight server griefing and causing trouble?
bossman1113
Veteran

Next

Return to Archives