Killing without ./pvp on

Killing without ./pvp on

by dragonslayer_mar » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:23 pm

So i was just exploring, then keisan123 started weirdly following me. He traped me with cobble, i tried to get out, and his friend MonkeY came with lava bucket. Placed lava on me, and i died. I had /pvp off. When i returned the same place, they both were there. I asked if i can get my items, but instead of them they gived me stacks of dirt. I had enchanted diamond sword, diamond pickaxe and some mushroom soup. Then when i asked for my items again, they used lava bucket the second time. So i typed /spawn and posted this thread.
The users were both friends, keisan123 and vMonkeeY. I dont really know where to post this ''Ban Req''
dragonslayer_mar

Re: Killing without ./pvp on

by Arjan_M » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:29 pm

Not to mention that poison splash potions have been a problem with pvps going on in spawn. Maybe something like /mine , that takes a player to a little pvp zone ?
Arjan_M
Resident

Re: Killing without ./pvp on

by Neko92 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:33 am

Im not sure how you can be helped. Because if they poured lava on you as described, your items would have been burned therefore logic would dictate it improbable to give your items back... On the otherhand... They could possibly get a ban for killing without pvp on?

For future reference... vtns can /vote ban for you, chatmods (like purebo and mccoy) can ban and kick for you. If something like this happens again and you have something impt in inventory try signing off, go on creative server and try /msg to a vtn, chatmod or if one is on, a mod.
Neko92
Veteran

Return to Archives