BAN HIPPIBUTT960

BAN HIPPIBUTT960

by stephaniemkayy » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:00 am

He has griefed me for the 4th time as of now. The first 2 times i caught him ,but no admin or mod would ban him. I came on 2 weeks later and my house was griefed by Hippibutt960 again and was banned for 3 hours. I came on yesterday hoping to have a fun time playing the server and I find my house griefed again... the same way it was griefed last time. I'm really hoping this kid gets permbanned because this has been happening for weeks and I'm sick of it. I'm a 100% sure he's just gonna keep coming back. I warned him and he just keeps saying okay. Please ban him! He's obviously gonna keep coming back! Please don't let it be a short ban, make it a while because once he's unbanned he's gonna come back to my house. I think he /sethome my house because he just pops up to my house when I saw him last time.. or it could be a Hack? Please! I thought this server was supposed to have a really good anti-grief system :( . I just wanna have fun on here!
stephaniemkayy

Re: BAN HIPPIBUTT960

by stephaniemkayy » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:00 am

Also my other thread from the 3rd time he griefed me :

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=585&p=7397&sid=41f917170d0e42eb2573a1b51f3a0561#p7397
stephaniemkayy

Re: BAN HIPPIBUTT960

by Irish_Ninja » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:18 am

Best not to post multiple threads on the same topic. Posting in the original one bumps it back to the top as it is.
Try using /msg to contact mods ingame. Or, if no mods are online, you can use "/mail send (any mod's username) [message]" to send a message they'll receive the next time they log in.
And if neither of those work, there are usually at least a couple veterans online, whom would be more than happy to help you out.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

Return to Archives