[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - More forums Moderators / Admins?

More forums Moderators / Admins?

More Forum Mods / Admins?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 7

More forums Moderators / Admins?

by iExspee » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:49 am

Hello everyone, I think the kreatious forums is a good way we connect with each other even with the server up :)
Sometimes in the occasion you may get some forums trolls that just like to reply badly and upsettingly to others comments. So for this reason, people who are not necessarily Mod or even Veteran on the server, I think it would be a good idea for Zerg and the mods to sit down as suggest who could be good for this job. Of cause this may not go though but it is just a little idea for the forums.
Also this may also help with people becoming promoted higher on the server if they do a good job at this :)

EDIT: Some people have been saying that they can already do what i am saying, but this is not true, I mean we need more people to, Remove and lock posts

EDIT 2: I have created a Poll since this is getting a lot more attention than I originally plotted
Last edited by iExspee on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

Re: More forums Moderators / Admins?

by kieranchocian » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:45 pm

I kinda like this idea, but residents/Donors shouldn't any large power. Maybe a power to edit posts of the Donor ranks, and lower of course. This would mean that there would be more people with the ability to edit someone's trolling post, or even just change a double-post. It would also be quite unlikely that they can do anything majorly bad, as they cannot edits Vtn+'s posts. And lastly, it would show zerg and the mods that a player is trusted, and does the job (instead of just having the power).

Anyways, that's just an idea.
kieranchocian
Veteran

by Irish_Ninja » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:59 pm

Anyone can report a post if they feel like it goes against the forums rules. (This includes posting off-topic replies, or trying to 'derail' a conversation). And a mod can take care of it.

I'd even say that that's preferred to having more mods; since I often end up asking myself whether it's worth taking action, or if it's just myself getting annoyed at repeated offenses. It's good to have input from the players.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by aceflamingo23 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:28 pm

yeah man i think i been on kreatious long enough to be at least a mod
aceflamingo23

by Irish_Ninja » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:38 am

Think again. :lol:
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by c0dyb » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:33 am

i have played for like 4 days can i have full admin rights plzkthxbai!

joking of course ;) having a good rank structure to even the load so one person doesn't end up doing all the work be it on the forums or in game is definitely the best route to take
c0dyb

by kieranchocian » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:35 pm

I do have to say though, that residents and Donors are going to say yes, as half of them would like the role. Try not to be bias when posting please. :)
kieranchocian
Veteran

by malandrix_bunny » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:59 pm

I believe RSD/Donor could work but in a long run.. it most likely will not. Think about it, there are many rsds the community does not even know. And donors, well not being mean but c0dyb is a donor without rsd hours XD (Still no offence c0dyb your cool). I believe vtn+ would be a good idea, yet so would experienced forum users like goldenguy and kieran (EXAMPLES!). That's all i have to say for this :wink:
malandrix_bunny
Resident

by cruiserman » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:16 am

I like tacos. Why you no like tacos?
http://imgur.com/ayVDmPq<< zerg
cruiserman
Veteran

by aceflamingo23 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:39 pm

aceflamingo23

Next