[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Pvping without /pvp

Pvping without /pvp

Pvping without /pvp

by carlthompson71 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:54 am

Your in-game name: Carlthompson71
Person who banned you: Irish ninja
Reason given for ban: Griefing

hi many of you know i got baned for 2 days a couple of days ago for griefing the reason why is because jacksprat3 killed me with potions none of us had /pvp on and thats why i think jacksprat3 needs a little time to think.

why do you think i got baned for griefing?
There was a trap and private door where my stuff was in witch was in a house. So i when to the wall and broke 2 wooden planks to get my stuff and to find it wasn't there but i did give the planks back!

Thank you for you time :D 8-)
-Carl
carlthompson71

Re: Pvping without /pvp

by SonicFF7 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:02 pm

I have something to say.. Poison potions can't kill you.. they bring you down to half a hear, but you can't die. Instant harming potions ONLY work if you have pvp on. So, I don't see how he could kill you with potions. Also, if something like this happens, don't try to grief to get your items if you died without pvp on, instead ask a Mod for help.
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by carlthompson71 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:52 pm

sonic i was poisoned but i ran away it was a 2 story house so i ran up stairs and fell in a hole because i didint know harming potions worked or not and i saw the affects of them so thats why i ran and fell in a hole 3 blocks and died then pokemonguy,jacksprat3 and_terrarex_ took all my stuff pokemonguy and terra gave a little back but jacksprat has a lot of stuff thats mine

thanks
-Carl
carlthompson71

by Irish_Ninja » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:42 pm

I talked to them personally to try to get them to give your stuff back. It looked like they gave you what you mentioned you lost, but I could have been wrong.

Unfortunately, the 2 day ban was the minimum I could have given you for any sort of griefing, due to your previous offenses. (even if you only broke a couple planks to get your stuff.) It may seem harsh, but you've had quite a few warnings for this sort of thing, so I'm just going to go with waiting it out until it expires. Shouldn't be much time, if any, left on it by now.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by zuko135 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:24 am

Irish_Ninja, I was at spawn and I was just standing there on the red road on a cloth because I was looking something up on the web. Just then someone griefed a hole under me and I fell in so I drowned and lost diamond tools, 64 arrows, a bow, 6 diamond jems, and 64 iron. But now I don't know the person's name on Minecraft.
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by Irish_Ninja » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:07 pm

^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

Return to Archives