[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Sorry I'm leaving

Sorry I'm leaving

Sorry I'm leaving

by jack_addy » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:03 am

I have a lot of bans from swearing on kreatious becuase i get fed up with the server. Kreatious was by far the best server I've played on. But on the easter egg hunt it hit me. Some mods don't even help people. I asked In donor chat 4 times "what do the eggs look like?" but no one even gave me a reply. I had a lot of fun on kreatious and met a lot of interesting people. I then swore on donor chat being pissed off like another person would. my brother even mailed zerg what do they look like? and no reply :( as far as HN Town goes i will close it down. I might be back but its not looking so good

Thank you irish_ninja for helping me out so much :) .

jack_addy

Re: Sorry I'm leaving

by Arjan_M » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:22 am

So you leave because your question didnt get answered.. Hm..

Easter eggs are currently invisible apart from the one second Zerg let everyone who was near one see them..
Apart from that, majority dont't know.
Arjan_M
Resident

by McCoy1996 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:39 am

The easter egg hunt started arjan. You would know whatthe eggs looked like when you ran around and found one :¿

All of your bans were auto, jack. I wouldnt have a problem with undoing yourmost previous one if you want.
McCoy1996
Veteran

by Neko92 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:33 am

Many people asked what they look like... not sure if you were one of them. But I kept saying same basic thing "Easter egg info can be found on forums @ kreatious.net under help section" Im sorry you didnt get your question answered, but i'm answering it now. heres the link http://kreatious.net/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=896&sid=2eed2cedb84c1b816e3ce99ffc34acd9

Also... Zerg is often busy coding, doing stuff mods cant, or plainly playing the game. He is very hard person to get ahold of with many people asking him stuff all at once, try pm'ing a mod or vtn if you cant get help from the admin, who busy running a server.
Neko92
Veteran

by iExspee » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:13 pm

QUOTE - "what do the eggs look like?"

All mods and vtns were getting pissed of that bad that I think everyone just decided to ignore all those questions after everyone telling them it was on the forums, you can't be mad from one question... Also mods and vtns are really busy helping other players out (the more needy such as defaults) So I don't think their is reason for you to be mad at us Vtn's and Mod's for not answering one question that had been answered on the forums.

-Regards aquad1
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by jack_addy » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:37 pm

jack_addy

by malandrix_bunny » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:46 pm

Last edited by malandrix_bunny on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
malandrix_bunny
Resident

by X_Kyro_X » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:22 pm

X_Kyro_X
Veteran

by SonicFF7 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:44 pm

The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by malandrix_bunny » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:51 pm

Kyro i didnt mean it in a bad way :(
And sonic i meant a player sorry its edited now :P
malandrix_bunny
Resident

Return to Archives