[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Leaving due to jerk mods

Leaving due to jerk mods

Leaving due to jerk mods

by supermariobubba » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:10 am

Since the mods all hate me, they abuse me, find every possible slip-up to ban me for like 2 hours, Im gonna leave until you guys realize its not caking funny.

To Sonic: What the hell is your problem? You used to be a good friend of mine. But then you started talking behind my back like a damn 5th grade girl in doner chat. Now you ban me for no reason on Teamspeak whenever you see me.

To ZEENOO: Why do you not listen to me? I tried to explain the situation with corindiclose but you just saiod "you're lying" and told me your own version of the story that was not based off any facts at all.

To Justron and aceflamingo: Please continue on KotOT until i get back (if I return) and if corindiclose comes anywhere near sunside, kill him... KILL THEM ALL!!!.

To zerg960: Why do you ban me when I get on superzerg account? Its not an alt its my bro's account (superzerg is a real person he is my 8 year old brother) I wasnt doing anything to anyone, not trollin, not greifing, just walking around on creative and you banned me
supermariobubba

Re: Leaving due to jerk mods

by aceflamingo23 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:52 am

We will continue KOTOT operations until you decide to return and I will urge JUSTRON and other leaders to begin pushing for a movement for reform of the kreatious hierarchy.
aceflamingo23

by Krazybiznitch » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:57 am

I find this VERY funny. The problem is not the Staff, its you. Please don't let the door hit you on the way out. and Ace, please try to kill them, I think that ban will be funny aswell.
Krazybiznitch
Resident

by TheOWCA » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:59 am

That's not true, i dont hate you, abuse you, or find any slip-ups you make to ban you for 2 hrs
and seriously? caking.
TheOWCA

Location: with all the CAL-I-FOR-NIA girls, they're all so wonderfuul!

by Arjan_M » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:04 am

Slip you up to give you 2 hour bans? That was me.
Cursing 4 times in 10 minutes is not trying to make you slip. You cursed, and I warned you and you kept up with your little fits. For the most part, I give everyone a 3rd chance before I ban them. Maybe you should feel a little more cherishable towards me instead of banning you on sight, which would be more helpful to the server.
Arjan_M
Resident

by Irish_Ninja » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:15 am

Supermariobubba, let me explain to you why we did what we did.

First of all, it's not that the mods are the bad guys. In fact, we're some of the nicest people you'll see around the server. But understand that we're people too; and being rude, and backtalking when we're trying to help solve your problems, upsets us as it would upset anyone else. That's why we tend to be harsh when you constantly belittle us and swear at us in questioning.

We do not target you specifically. We hold the same standards for every player who plays on our server; from default to admin. The difference, however, is that a player with no ban history may get away with a minor verbal warning for an obvious mistake; whereas, a player with a ban history such as yourself is considered a repeat offender, and is much harder to trust. Until you've proven that you're willing to play by the rules (which, in my opinion, you haven't) we'll continue to assume you're here to cause problems. If you want to be treated nicely, you have to treat us nicely as well.

Also, we can't have people taking matters into their own hands, as you did. If someone is causing issues for you, it's never okay to do the same to them, whether or not you feel they deserve it. We decide when and if to punish a player for misdeeds; not you. And if you insist on griefing and killing outside of pvp simply because "Corin did it to me first," you're the one who will be punished first. Just ask us, and we're more than happy to deal with the situation; after all, that's what mods are here to do.

And on a side note, using another account, regardless of who usually plays on it, is using an alternate account, and is a form of ban evasion. Same goes for logging into the creative server after being banned on the survival server. There's a section on the forums in which you can appeal your ban; use that instead, and we'll be more than happy to discuss the issue there.

We're the good guys. But if you insist on arguing with us, we can very quickly seem like the bad guys. We're here to help. But if our help isn't appreciated, there's not much we can do to solve your problems. Please trust our judgement.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by aceflamingo23 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:34 am

aceflamingo23

by Irish_Ninja » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:46 am

Sometimes there are things that mods simply can't fix. However, that never gives anyone the right to take matters into their own hands, and break rules to 'get revenge' or serve 'justice' or whatever they want to label it as. It's still breaking the rules, and it's still grounds for us banning that player.

In fact, it's more of a reason for us to consider banning, as it's planned, and not just a spontaneous act out of pure impulse. It's the same in the real world; a crime committed on the spot, without thinking of the possible consequences, is different from one that is premeditated, and planned out.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by iExspee » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:52 am

Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by cruiserman » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:34 am

Mods are not the problem here it's you.
I like tacos. Why you no like tacos?
http://imgur.com/ayVDmPq<< zerg
cruiserman
Veteran

Next

Return to Archives