[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - bring back teamspeak! (sorta)

bring back teamspeak! (sorta)

bring back teamspeak! (sorta)

by pyrusbrawler30 » Tue May 01, 2012 10:19 pm

Well, it has recently been brought to my attention that nobody has been on teamspeak. Sonic comfirmed this saying that now everbody has decide to start using Skype. I for one do not have it and with my luck probably won't get it, so now im a loner on teamspeak... :cry: I understand some of the benefits of skype, but i feel like people, not just myself, will be left in the dust... I hope this is brought into consideration for all of you out there using skype, and may also be on teamspeak as well....

Edit: I had to fix it, the punctuation horrified me.
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

Re: bring back teamspeak! (sorta)

by X_Kyro_X » Tue May 01, 2012 10:49 pm

I agree. teamspeak seems to be inactive lately, but there is really nothing we can do, except to remind our players that we have a ts..
X_Kyro_X
Veteran

by supermariobubba » Tue May 01, 2012 11:55 pm

Im tired of sonic banning me for nothing so im glad he got the hell off teamspeak. But I will miss the retarded conversations :(
supermariobubba

by pyrusbrawler30 » Wed May 02, 2012 9:48 pm

ell buba he obviously had a reason but that besides the point... so back on topic.... i see stickguy has 'come back" sorta today.. but that may be just for today.
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by SonicFF7 » Thu May 03, 2012 12:11 am

Lol, Bubba, I never banned you for no reason. Get your facts straight. I'm tired of you dissing me.
Anyways, Skype is so easy to download, I don't see why nobody can get it.. It's way easier, and that's just our opinion. So, that's why we started doing it.I can't just BRING back Teamspeak, it's not possible, you have to face the truth, Skype is just what "most"(90%) people like, now, I suppose. Accept it. Embrace it. Concave it.
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by malandrix_bunny » Thu May 03, 2012 1:04 am

Yah, I really dont think ima convert to skype because.... well I have it but mic quality is horrible when someone just decides to use their video. Teamspeak has more options for channels than a skype group chat. And sonic 90% of AVERAGE people use skype, not for gaming. But to get more on topic, I really hope that some of you come back to teamspeak, thank you for your concern.
~Bunny
malandrix_bunny
Resident

by pyrusbrawler30 » Thu May 03, 2012 10:45 am

Malan you have some good points and Sonic you too. Also something i would find rather annoying is the fact the skype really "rings". when your gaming, going to beat that final level, you just hear, RING RING RING coming from skype. that would REALLY annoy me
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by aceflamingo23 » Thu May 03, 2012 7:38 pm

hell yeah man i like the teamspeak i cant pay for a skype
aceflamingo23

by SonicFF7 » Thu May 03, 2012 11:15 pm

I'm never coming back. I'm sorry.
+ We game every time on Skype, that's all we do. lul.
Also, alot of my IRL friends us skype, and most peeps from kreatious also, so juts makes things easier for meh.
And Skype's free, ace, but whatever..
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by aceflamingo23 » Fri May 04, 2012 12:13 am

aceflamingo23

Next

Return to Archives