[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - All of you have accomplished this

All of you have accomplished this

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

All of you have accomplished this

by aceflamingo23 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:38 pm

Pending the inevitable denial of my ban appeal, I have decided to create my leaving notice. If any of you want to follow me on youtube, here's the link http://www.youtube.com/user/thecocoabeans1?feature=mhee.

I just wanted to create a list to let you all know just what you have accomplished by perma banning me:

You finally removed the most unwanted member of the community for nothing more than his opinion
You convinced me further that I am a worthless human being
You ruined two great friendships with me, Spiker, and Jadeolie
You broke a young girl's heart (Gamegirl)
You made an already lonely kid (Justron) even more lonely

Thanks a whole lot, kreatious community.
Last edited by aceflamingo23 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
aceflamingo23

Re: All of you have accomplished this

by zuko135 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:31 pm

We did not perma-ban you, you did all this yourself and got banned and didn't even bother doing /ignore. Also we did not break any friendships/hearts. Have you ever thought of them having a life and getting mad/sad IRL? Then coming on in a bad mood. And finally, we did not make a lonely kid lonelier, there are many kids who are in the same position as you are. And there are many only-children out there and on kreatious. If your ban appeal is approved, change your ways.
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by aceflamingo23 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:55 pm

aceflamingo23

by Zeenoo » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:08 pm

Shutting down this garbage.

Go away, ace. You're done here.
Zeenoo

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices