[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Decideing on wether or not to leave

Decideing on wether or not to leave

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

Decideing on wether or not to leave

by 7sss » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:03 am

I may not be on for a while cuase im deciding on weather or not to leave i loved this server ever since i joined and would miss it but its JUST NOT THE SAME + minecrafts getting boring and ive failed numerous times at pvp my only item i ever cared about on the server isnt with me and i cant seem to be motivated as i was when i first joined being as my only motive to keep playing was to (i say this guiltily) kill 21Dachshund21 he was the one who i swore one day i would kill but seeing as he left for good and heck im like 6 months from ctzn i am deciding on weather or not to stay originally my plan was wait till ctzn then i was gonna leave but being as i believe that I just am not good enough to pvp and mine or run a town or a buisness or anything on the server im weighing my options but if i do decide to go i want u all to know you guys are the best ive loved the server and all the nice cool people i met on it ( jmeahl, FishHuman, Nezark, Dach, Zerg, Haydob, Aden, equinox, Emeraldcreeper, Comedian, Mradamawsome, Snow, GG1LL3S, Skyxkai, Ostricho, Gotmilk, Moddedpizza, and almost all the mods and cmods, Aceflamingo, Justron, Epicdude, random, There are more but i cant think of them right now) But with all honesty ive been thinking about quiting for a long time but everytime i tried i couldnt bring myself to it i dont know if this is gonna be the same but if this is the last time i post and tonight was my last night on (dunno about tht) I can honestly say ive absolutely loved this server, and now its just more rambling on about why i love the server than an inactivity notice or a goodbye but yeah i would truely miss this server, i want u guys to remember me if i do go and think nothing of this if i dont. and always remember. on kreatious imagination is the only border well tht and the border that sends u back to spawn. also ive liked to say ive given up my dream of being the best at pvp. its just not possible for me and i have to admit it plus im tired of loosing all my good armor to boats and being able to do nothing about it. so yeah i give up PVP im no good. (btw no one gets my stuff it stays my stuff just in case i want to return back to kreatious assuming this is my good bye but idk)(seriously tho no one touches my stuff if i leave, co owners of my town get permissions of the land i own around there tho if i havent /allowed them there yet) but yeah if i decide never to come back bye ive had a good run but it's time for me to face the fact that i have no reason to play. But if not totaly disregard this message until when i make my decision. k <3 kreatious :D
7sss

Re: Decideing on wether or not to leave

by 007coolcube » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:32 am

Ahh! Why dere no full stop at teh start, for like 15 lines.

Anyway, i love you bro, bai
What can I say? I'm a cool cube.
007coolcube
Veteran

Location: New Zealand, where you're not gonna get hit by a nuke.

by Nezark123 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:02 pm

You shouldn't leave. D:

Maybe try going for a certain goal?

Heck, I can't pvp or build, my friend irl does all the building for us, I just make cobblestone shacks.

So. Instead, I try going for #1 in lapis, or monsters killed, or something like that. Really helps pass the time.

Also, you could try moving in with someone, then you 2 could do stuff together or whatever. Another constant partner always makes Minecraft more entertaining.

If you do decide to leave, it's been awesome knowing you.
-Nez
Image ImageImage
Nezark123

by SonicFF7 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:52 pm

Well, I feel really bad now.

7sss, you don't have to leave, or give up on anything for that matter. What Nezark said is true. Do you know how horrible I am at building? I usually never pvp, because I don't like risking my stuff. Do you know what kept me occupied for 2 days? The update with quartz. I practically lived in the nether for a day or two, trying to be #1 on that list. That led to me getting a chestful of quartz ore, and just giving it out randomly.

Look, I never came to spawn to make you angry, I was merely trying to have some fun. I would gladfully give everything I got back, but you didn't give me the chance. I hope that, eventually, your grudge against me will clear up and you'll see how fun Kreatious can really be.
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by comedian14 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:38 pm

OMG Pie is good :D
comedian14
Resident

by 007coolcube » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:34 pm

Comedian please don't make pointless posts.. And please keep on topic.. Thanks.
What can I say? I'm a cool cube.
007coolcube
Veteran

Location: New Zealand, where you're not gonna get hit by a nuke.

by 7sss » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:32 pm

7sss

by 7sss » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:43 pm

7sss

by pyrusbrawler30 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:19 am

good man! dontchu leave us!
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by alan_x_zhu » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:58 am

Your choice of leaving. If it affects your life so much, then do whatever fixes the problem. Good bye, hope things work out for you :)
alan_x_zhu

Next

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices