[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - I SEE VIRUS

I SEE VIRUS

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

I SEE VIRUS

by briley0407 » Sun May 12, 2013 4:14 am

So I go on the website where I download my game content from and my Anti-virus (McAffe) finds it. I go to the page anyways. I hear sounds of clicking and ads in the background of my computer. I go on a thread and it is called "Black Internet" It sinks into your system so it can't be removed and people can get yo info. I have it because I checked (Open Task Manager look for loader.exe and find multiple iexplorer.exe) Means your infected. Goodbye. Hopely not forever :3
@Pyrus
From the removal page:
Removing the Virus
To remove this virus, you are REQUIRED to have a Windows disk corresponding to your version of Windows OR a recovery drive that came from factory. If you do not, you are pretty much screwed... There are other ways but they have a 10% chance of working. Another from the removal page:
First, the virus buries itself into your Master Boot Record to keep you from detecting and removing the virus easily with any type of virus protection software. Afterwards, it loads up an application that will keep Internet Explorer open and showing you ads in the background or hidden voice ads. There are also reports of this being a Backdoor virus also which can transfer your sensitive information to the creators.
Last edited by briley0407 on Sun May 12, 2013 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
^steam account friend me C:
briley0407

Re: I SEE VIRUS

by Nahuda » Sun May 12, 2013 4:42 am

Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
My favorite color is green. :3
Nahuda

by pyrusbrawler30 » Sun May 12, 2013 1:11 pm

yeah, you can get your viruses removed, it's happened to mine tons of times (thankfully not anymore)
just bring it to the store and get the har d drive wiped
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by modded_pizza » Thu May 30, 2013 3:06 am

D: viruses suck donkey butt

hope you get it fixed
ctzn?! i think not :I
modded_pizza

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices