[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Getting banned... Don't share accounts!

Getting banned... Don't share accounts!

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

Getting banned... Don't share accounts!

by keefin » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:48 pm

Well the mods are investigating, along with zerg, about my diamond count. I had recently allowed my friend and cousin to use my account beacuse they were bored and I am donor on this server. Well i am 100% sure that zerg will ban me because they like to get me banned and probably made it obvious. I am thinking about continuing on this server or not.
I will tell you guys and update about how long I get banned. So for now guys I'm still playing, just wanted to let you guys know if you guys freak out that i suddenly disappear.
:D
keefin
Resident

Re: Getting banned... Don't share accounts!

by PunchesSheep » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:09 pm

Please be nice.
PunchesSheep

by killer1892 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:19 pm

killer1892
Resident

by 21Dachshund21 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:39 am

lol, this is the worst attempt at avoiding a ban and keeping your innocence I've seen to date.
This excuse doesn't work. Try again.
You will look back at this forum when you're older and think "Oh god, I hope people didn't see me as this stupid. I was a real idiot back then!"
*cringes fedora*
21Dachshund21
Resident

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices