Expect a lot of inactivity

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

Expect a lot of inactivity

by _Etanimulli_ » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:22 pm

I recently returned to the server and was quite saddened by what I saw.
The server was just fine of course, everyone was happy. It was just my experience, I no longer have the motivation to do anything on the server. I moved back to the old continent, a town below my first real home, reorganized my chests, and did a little caving. I blew up the desert base I had in the NC and inherited the bunker to my friend masy1. The reason was, besides masy, I was getting some very, very unwanted neighbors. According to masy some moron even tried to claim my mountain. Anyways, it was getting to the point I really couldn't deal with that since there was no chance I could get rid of them, namely Devastator_Ace. I really didn't want him around since he was so darn close to my base. Jbss and masy were the only people I liked around, I'm just a bit reclusive, which is why I moved back to the ghost town of Greywall (no offense, sdor).
Anyways back to the title, I won't be coming back officially, there will be just little pockets of activity from me. Just to run around moving chests, and going caving. That's all I ever did on this server, cave. I'll put in a screenshot of my current loadout soon.
I've gotten a little caught up in my let's plays and I've been trying to learn electronic music production also, so that's another reason for me not coming back very often.
_Etanimulli_

Re: Expect a lot of inactivity

by _Etanimulli_ » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:35 pm

Screenshots of my loadout

_Etanimulli_

Re: Expect a lot of inactivity

by masy1 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:50 am

:3
masy1
Veteran Donor

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices