Once again, bai.

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

Once again, bai.

by 007coolcube » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:57 am

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN
INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Yep. My Kreatious times are over. This time, I'm not coming back.

I'll add all of my final goodbyes at the end. Neko gets first pick of my items, after he's done I'll unlock them all and host an event, you guys can have the rest.

Kreatious has changed my life I'd like to add.
In a good way (I got to meet all of you guys... you guys are probably the best thing to ever happen to me), and in a bad way (which I'll add, has lead to depression and etc etc)

Okay, for the goodbyes.. I'll do staff first.. <.<

Kieran - You British fucker. I never really got to know you, only your sexy accent. If you're above 18, hope you don't get called upon to join the army with that new bill and all.. but.. Love ya anyway.

Ric - Gonna be honest with you.. always thought you were bit of a dick. Never really liked you. Heh.

Sonic - SAWNIC MAH BRAH, I love you. I'll keep in contact with you via skype.

TheOWCA - Oh the hate I could write.. you're an asshole. I thought you were all goods, then you turned to shit. Trying to get into every females pants? pathetic. I hope you die in a hole.

Cruiserman - Never really got to know you.. but I always knew you were an awesome guy, keep it up man!

Irish - I'll miss you so much man. You probably won't read this till end next year.. but.. hey, I'll miss you. you should like.. gimme yo skype or something.. also, I still own the redheads.

Zeenoo - SUUUUUUUCK MYYYYY DIIIIIIIIIIICK. Heh. I still remember that night when we were playing draw my thing, you cheated! You had your wife help you, every time you got one right you'd yell 'SUCK MY DICK.' I'll miss you bro.

Pyrus - Heh.. Never really got to know you, but you're cool and all.

Luna - You're not even staff. get the fuck off my list.

Icefang - Where to start.. bro, I love you so much. I'm gonna miss you soooo muuucccchh. At least I have your skype. <3

SDOR3 - My mind is still confused when I learnt something about you. Jasus. But I will miss you bro, I love ya.

Morpher - I remember the time we got married, even when we met. Was a glorious moment for Cube. Love ya. <3

WARK - WARKYPOOOO!!!! I LOVE YA BABE. I LOVE YA.

Nezark - Want me to be honest? I always thought you were bit of an ass. yeah.

Arjan - Nope.

iExspee - We used to be good buddies. then you turned out to be an assfuck. Go away.

TheHannah - Probably have the most to say bout you.. Gonna keep it short, I remember when we met, then 24 hours later we were best of buddies. :>

Comedian - 11 YEAR OLD SLUT. I kid. Never really liked you, gonna be honest. Then you turned out to be a pretty okay guy. Love you. ALL OVER THE CAMERA GAWDDAMNIT.

Zerg - Bro, you have the best server on Minecraft. Yet you ignore it 95% of the time. Come on zerg.. Admins are meant to be active.. -.-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND, SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKO - BRAH, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. You're like mah, best friend bro. Life has changed since I met you. IN A BETTER WAY. Never gone let you go, YOU'RE A FUCKING KEEPER.

Missed out a lot. But meh. Love you all, I might pop in sometimes to talk to certain people, but not coming back ingame. Can I please request the very last permaban on my record? Thanks.
Note: I still have one more thing to do.

Also, if a mod finds the swearing to much, go away. I'm kidding, feel free to edit it if you feel the need to.. but no fun if you do.. <.<

Steam: reach66 or 007coolcube
Feel free to add me

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf,
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day
Nothing gold can stay.
(Not mine.. I can't write poems for shit.. <.<)

PEACE OUT MUDDAFUKKARS.
What can I say? I'm a cool cube.
007coolcube
Veteran

Location: New Zealand, where you're not gonna get hit by a nuke.

Re: Once again, bai.

by TimmyTopHat » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:11 am

I know we haven't exactly seen eye-to-eye in the past, but let me be first to say...
WHUUUUUTTTT

Another familiar presence leaving Kreatious. I don't think I'll sleep tonight...
TimmyTopHat

by pyrusbrawler30 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:53 pm

YAY! I WAS ACTUALLY MENTIONED! COOLCUBE KNOWS I EXIST!

But really, coolcube, it's sad to see you go. i think i knew you more than you knew me, but nonetheless, i hate to loose another great guy. You always made us in donor laugh and we had some great times for it. *not counting when we talked about you behind your back. jk.. I hope you change your mind and stick around a little bit longer. If not though, I've gotta say to you, best of luck.
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by Romedy » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:12 pm

bai Cube.

*puts pants back on*

I know that change is the nature of the world, but experiencing it is never an easy thing. Sad to see you go.

I will continue to be on the server. If you ever need an ear, let me know. :)
Romedy

by ArjanLuvsNeytiri » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:57 pm

nope
I am very good bad boy
ArjanLuvsNeytiri

by 007coolcube » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:34 pm

Oh, if you guys wanna give mah your skype/steam or sumething, feel free to.. I don't like to lose contact with so many good people.. <.<
What can I say? I'm a cool cube.
007coolcube
Veteran

Location: New Zealand, where you're not gonna get hit by a nuke.

by Icefang113 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:45 pm

Oh, the burnt bridges! Eh, not my problem.

It's always been fun talking to you, a bit creepy at times too. Well, either way I'll keep in touch. Stay cool my Kiwi. =p

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." -Frank Zappa
Icefang113

by sxkfrvr » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:13 pm

Wow.. I wasn't even mention.. Well "At least I have the heart to say goodbye"
sxkfrvr
Administrator

by Elliottinoss » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:21 pm

Only met you briefly.. But you sounded like a pretty cool guy, would have wanted to see you around some more, so sorry to see you go..
Elliottinoss

by Neko92 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:46 am

*tear streams down cheek*

Neko92
Veteran

Next

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices