Won't be as active as I used to be during the Summer

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

Won't be as active as I used to be during the Summer

by ronvinkwan » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:11 pm

So basically, I just want to point out the obvious that my school year has started and I will be taking the A-levels (its another syllabus in UK). This time round, I promised myself to concentrate on my current studies and to keep away all distractions such as Minecraft, Halo and other stuff. In fact, I will be staying in a boarding school, so that means the school WiFi has a very strong security (i.e. they blocked minecraft, how nice of them). Anyways, I hope this post can make things clear, I really do not hope people thinking that I went inactive right after I got the Veteran promotion for some other "non-related-to-studies" excuse. I will keep doing my daily votes because that is probably the only thing I can do to support the server XD Anyways jokes aside, thanks for your understanding in advance, and btw I would like to congratulate our new veteran sschoedel, he's a great guy even though i don't oftenly get to meet him in-game due to different time zones. but yea, that's it.

PS: Go away grammar nazis. I'm asian and my english is poor, i know it so shut up. :evil:
Join ODST Clan!
ronvinkwan

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices