Inactive, again.

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

Inactive, again.

by xXxshadowsneak » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:07 am

Okay, two reasons.
One, my clumsy mother decided to drop my mouse into my dogs water bowl, shorting it out and killing it permanently! I can't use my cruddy laptop mouse (the one that's installed into it, the touch one) because playing MC is impossible with it!
Two, I have everything there. I have lots of items, three big houses, lots of items...I don't have any friends on Kreatious (or on MC, or IRl...) and i find it hard to go there and see the once full server, empty. It's sad to see how far Kreatious has fallen, from going to a full 70 person server, to at least 30 on a day. I mean, 30 used to be how many were on during the night time! And now none of the fun mods are on (not that i see anyways). I'd love to get more active, to make friends. But i find that a tad hard...
Anyways, just a note of inactivty.
Forever sneaking in the Shadows.
xXxshadowsneak

Re: Inactive, again.

by Nezark123 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:17 am

Just a note: A lot of the past activity for both mods and players in general was due to summer break. When school starts back, activity naturally dies down some.

Anyways, hope to see you back soon!
Image ImageImage
Nezark123

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices