Notice of Inactivity

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

Notice of Inactivity

by SquareDot » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:25 am

Uhhh.. Okay, first things first things first...

One: I am not dead, for those who have been wondering.
Two: I was on a very long hiatus in playing Minecraft
Three: I am not leaving, this is just a inactivity notice of things.. I think
Four: I am not sure whether to put this in the Introductions folder or on the Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices

Explanation:
You people may or may not know me, but yes, I am the elusive mammal known as the: SquareDot
I have been inactive for quite some time now, but this is all with good reason. I have been busy with school and life in general and I have lost some interest in Minecraft. But now, as for the new updates, I am sort of, kinda, somewhat, playing again.
---
I have seen that many things have happened while I was away and busy with life. Many good friends and members that I came to know and played along with have all but said their farewells, which disheartens me sadly and greatly. But it's good to know that they are at least doing well, whatever they are doing.
This is an inactivity notice but also a small explanation, and also a notice that I am not entirely gone. I will be coming on and off again when I have the chance, when I am not busy with life. I will be found on Steam or skype if you need me.
"Catch you on the flip side..."

SquareDot
Resident

Re: Notice of Inactivity

by malandrix_bunny » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:48 pm

Squhrdoot, woocalm bahck!
malandrix_bunny
Resident

Re: Notice of Inactivity

by huskeriniowa » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:42 am

Hello!
huskeriniowa