Bye Zuko, nice meeting you! Hello Bravo!

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

Bye Zuko, nice meeting you! Hello Bravo!

by zuko135 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:27 pm

As Zuko, I have been here for a good and splendid 2 years, but last Christmas, Mojang screwed me over and lost my account. I made a new account, BravoKingBravo, and I have used that one for other servers, but the magical Zerg made a special code just for me to become Zuko again and have all my stats and everything back, I have been like this for a year. The only loss is that I had permanently a devil skin. But recently I have gotten bored with Zuko and I have failed 4 times to become Vtn. Due to all my bans, rages, etc., I'm giving up on Zuko and "starting over" as Bravo.
But again, I will not be on as much because of school, girlfriend, football/track, and bass lessons. So I may be on at night (8:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST), but no promises (just in case anyone is interested in seeing my sexy face again).
So yeah, thats the story, any other questions you have about me, just /mail BravoKingBravo or /msg BravoKingBravo :).

This time, I will catch you on the flip side ;)
- Bravo

P.S. I got the name BravoKingBravo because that's what my grandfather was normally called in the Marines, along with other names but this was the main one.
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices