It was fun, guys..

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

It was fun, guys..

by TheHannahSaur » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:04 am

But I'm kinda burnt out on Kreatious, and as some people might have noticed, I haven't been active at all recently, and I'm sorry for that, so I felt I should make a post actually declaring my absence, which might possibly be permanent. I have nothing at all to do anymore, and I'm just busy with work and other games now. I've been around for a year and a half-ish now, and I'm just kinda done on Kreatious.. We had a good run, and I met a lot of great people. I'll likely come hang out on console every now and again to chat, but I doubt I'll come back on the server, aside from to give away my stuff.

If you'd like to keep in touch with me (for those who don't have my contact info already), feel free to add me and chat whenever, I just won't be on the server anymore. Skype is preferred, but if I know you well enough, I'd be happy to add you on Facebook as well. My Skype name is the same as my IGN, TheHannahSaur. Or, if you happen to play World of Warcraft actively, I'd be happy to play with you on there too (message me for contact info).

As far as my stuff goes, my beacons have already been given away, but I might do a drop party tomorrow afternoon (Saturday), or Sunday, just so I can get it out of the way.

And, as some people have done previously, leaving notes here for each person that they felt worth mentioning, if you really want to know how I felt about you, ask me. Message me, whatever, I don't really want to write out a big list.

But, again, thanks guys, I had fun, and I'm sure I'll miss a lot of you.

-Hannah, AKA ThePikaSaur/TheHannahSaur
TheHannahSaur

Re: It was fun, guys..

by _DeathKiller_ » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:36 am

I don't no u much and I joined today but don't leave!!!!!!
_DeathKiller_

by FPSrusher » Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:46 pm

/notok No hannah! you were supposed to join us on cloudsdale!
FPSrusher
Veteran Donor

by masy1 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:42 pm

noh but hannah ! D:
masy1
Veteran Donor

by TimmyTopHat » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:01 am

Well, there goes my last reason to return to the server...
TimmyTopHat

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices