Done

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

Done

by Squidslayer4 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:53 am

I Have Gotten Tired Of how i was treated icefang113 abused his powers he did a command on me that caused me to say things i didn't read this http://imgur.com/eaW8zGJ i finished my msg and took the shot. I Am Leaving This Crap Server Good Day And -word omitted again- You Icefand113
Last edited by Squidslayer4 on Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Squidslayer4

Re: Done

by masy1 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:16 am

lol
masy1
Veteran Donor

by Icefang113 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:17 am

I don't even have commands that allow me to control what you say. Regardless goodbye and have safe journeys.

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." -Frank Zappa
Icefang113

by Epicface_2 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:19 am

It was zerg who made you say that, not Ice. Regardless, bye, sorry that ruined your experience

Epicface_2
Resident

by Squidslayer4 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:58 am

If You Had Been Nice And Listen I Would Have Stayed But No Listen To The donor Like They Are The God Damn Owner
Squidslayer4

by VVX1000 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:43 pm

As I was there, but I didn't witness this event in the Q channel. There should be no reason you should leave, you just made a mistake and you got into a question channel by a mod. It's nothing serious, you just shouldn't perform the action again. Like I said when I was there yesterday, If you are on someone else's property and they ask you to leave, you shouldn't hesitate and argue about it. It's their land, and what the owner of the land says goes as the rule. You can get into trouble from staying on peoples land if they don't want you there. You also mentioned you were close by, why didn't you walk back there? Jumbelies told you to leave, I don't know why you didn't do that as he claimed many people including yourself interfered with this work at his selected area.

All and all, It was just a simple mishap and probably most likely a misunderstanding. You shouldn't leave because of this because if you don't do things like that again, you won't get into trouble by the mods and you won't have anyone constantly "abusing" you as you said.

Support Kreatious by:
1. Voting on PMC, MS and MSL!
2. Donating to the server, you get many cool commands and you get to know the server better!
VVX1000

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices