[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Out Of Order

Out Of Order

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

Out Of Order

by theorangebaron » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:46 pm

Foxy is not going inactive, but he will not talk... he has unfortunately confronted a bit of insanity which does not go with his anxiety and depression. So he is not leaving, just dont bother him. In a way think of it like foxy is a broken animatronic, so sorry to people around me and the people I talk to. Aka I've gone insane...

Foxy's out of order
theorangebaron
Resident

Re: Out Of Order

by Neko92 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:56 am

As I Told YoshiUchida...

Pay attention to mods who might tp to you. Repeated lightning strikes, being lit on fire when you're not near a source. Usually this is a mod trying to get your attention. If you fail to reply, you may get kicked and/or banned for the reason the mod tp'd to you in the first place and for being unresponsive.

In your case seems like you just plan to ignore people talking to you, not disabling chat completely. So... If a Mod@ talks to you... Answer. Simple. Specially if it regards rules. =^.^=
Neko92
Veteran

by YoshiUchiha » Fri May 01, 2015 4:54 am

YoshiUchiha
Donor

by Neko92 » Sat May 02, 2015 3:56 am

Neko92
Veteran

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices