I got framed by a vtn

Approved Ban Appeals will be moved to this section

Moderator: Moderator

Re: I got framed by a vtn

by HovR » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:41 pm

@DirtiPirate: I still haven't seen as much as an apology from you, your "ban appeal" is just a string of begging and lame excuses, and reading through this thread leads me to believe you haven't taken on board a single thing I am saying.

If you're not willing to spend your time writing out a proper ban appeal, why should I spend my time unbanning you, and henceforth fix any griefing you may perform in the future?
HovR
Veteran

by DirtiPirate » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:22 pm

My in game name: DirtiPirate
person who baned me: HovR
Reason given the ban: Harvesting blacks at spawn
Reasons I should be unban: I should be unbaned because i didn't harvest blocks at spawn i will never do anything like that
if u think i did im very sorry and if anyone is reading this and u died in the hole at spawn and when i was own therei took your stuff on a acedient im very sorry and if i get unban i will give you your stuff back and HovR i know
im wasting ur time im sorry for doing that. I only greifed 2 houses but gotmilkguy84 house i just burned 1 part and if i put cobble in that 1 base at neather i didnt mean i was angry that day. And the logs i was falling in the deep hole at spawn i loged out and loged back in to not take any damage and i went down there to get peoples stuff and give it back. If u don't believe you can even try it your self. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
ImageImageImage

For My Buddy Gotmilkguy84 :)

DirtiPirate

by HovR » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:11 pm

I will change this to a two week temporary ban. This is your last chance. Don't waste it.
HovR
Veteran

Previous

Return to Approved Ban Appeals