Ban Appeal - Jakulus

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

Ban Appeal - Jakulus

by Jakulus » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:36 am

Jakulus
No idea, probably zerg960
I think because I made a certain someone rage, really hard.
This server is really fun and I love to hang out on it. I have put in almost 250 hours on it because It's so much fun to be a part of.
Jakulus

Re: Ban Appeal - Jakulus

by Irish_Ninja » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:42 am

I checked your warn list, and it says you were caught using flyhacks, were warned by Ric, then banned for flying again. We're pretty lenient on these sorts of things, if we aren't thoroughly convinced that you broke the rule. By that, I can only assume whoever banned you (says Hovr banned you, but may have been a nicknamed mod) had reasonable cause to do so.
You've also had some history of using flyhacks, which brings up the question of why you didn't just admit to flyhacking here. You were confronted on using them, and then caught using them again. The least I would expect would be an apology for your actions here, and not acting oblivious.

Now don't take it the wrong way. I'm not going to be angry, and I doubt any of the other mods will be. But I'm going to have to call this one denied, simply because you had multiple chances to remove the hacks, and didn't do so; as well as the fact that it was only 12 hours, and I feel like that's more than fair.
So, we'll see you when you get back. And please do take those hacks off, so we don't have to ban you again.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

Return to Denied Ban Appeals