Abandoned Projects clearup

Re: Abandoned Projects clearup

by JUSTRON123 » Fri May 18, 2012 9:25 pm

Sunside is pretty close to spawn please dont tear it down.
JUSTRON123
Resident

by jack_addy » Sat May 19, 2012 5:10 am

JUSTRON123 Wrote:Sunside is pretty close to spawn please dont tear it down.

Its not at all close to spawn... im lucky my town isnt being torn down... your safe. ;)

jack_addy

by harshlife » Sat May 19, 2012 9:07 am

Just had a look around spawn via the Surfaces dynamic map..
My god! The pillars! Quite a few single block pillars lying around.
As well as what appears to be a cobble house literally outside spawn? (Blue road).

Jack, while HN town isnt within the few blocks, im sure parts of it still come under /checkspawn as yes.
It could really do with a heafty tidy up, the general rule for building around spawn is something to the tune of
"Make it Big, make it good, and if you dont I'll tear it down". -paraphrasing Zerg
Perhaps you could consolodate some of the small houses into a larger one with seperate rooms? Possibly make all buildings have a similar build stye or theme. Additionally, maybe try and not have houses floating in the air above other houses?

So anyway.. given that theres a general concensus that this is a good idea.
What are we going to do?
Submit screenies with X,Y,Z co-ords of abandoned projects/pillar grief?
Highly Inactive at the moment.
I can be found here though. If you sign up, message me and I'll get you started.
harshlife

by jack_addy » Sat May 19, 2012 3:12 pm

harshlife Wrote:Just had a look around spawn via the Surfaces dynamic map..
My god! The pillars! Quite a few single block pillars lying around.
As well as what appears to be a cobble house literally outside spawn? (Blue road).

Jack, while HN town isnt within the few blocks, im sure parts of it still come under /checkspawn as yes.
It could really do with a heafty tidy up, the general rule for building around spawn is something to the tune of
"Make it Big, make it good, and if you dont I'll tear it down". -paraphrasing Zerg
Perhaps you could consolodate some of the small houses into a larger one with seperate rooms? Possibly make all buildings have a similar build stye or theme. Additionally, maybe try and not have houses floating in the air above other houses?

So anyway.. given that theres a general concensus that this is a good idea.
What are we going to do?
Submit screenies with X,Y,Z co-ords of abandoned projects/pillar grief?

yes i agree with you. Around spawn we should make everything loook pretty. so like flattening land, removing strat cobble, trearing down crap houses, etc. Another big prob around spawn is creeper explosions. Some of the new people that come onto kreatious get creeped the moment they walk out of spawn. Of course they dun know how to do /revert and there ends up being craters and holes all around spawn. I cant even walk outside without falling into a freakin hole.

jack_addy

Previous

Return to Archives