AceFlamingo has been permanately banned.

AceFlamingo has been permanately banned.

by tweekmore » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:59 am

Aceflamingo was xraying and was permabanned today. Apparently Justron123 is an alt of his.

It's been a long awaited ban, and well deserved in my opinion. What are your thoughts?
Statisticals - Image
tweekmore

Re: AceFlamingo has been permanately banned.

by jack_addy » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:04 am

Justron while being friends with these people is a good player with maturity.

I don't think he would give his account away to some racist stranger though. I am currently banned so do you mind telling me what information you have on the alts?

Thanks.

jack_addy

by pyrusbrawler30 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:09 pm

Wow, Ace was finally banned?

Im not trying to be rude here but only speak the truth. Ace was a huge troll and everybody knows it. he was racist, rather annoying and just a plain nusiance... this is not only on the server as well, he does this on teamspeak too. he spams in channels youtube links to more racist things and pokes the heck out of people this:

"HOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMESHOLMES"

I think Ace deserved to get himself banned....
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by JUSTRON123 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:28 pm

Tweekmore FYI he knows none of my passwords. The only way possible he uses mine as an alt. is because he wasnt able to log into his forum account so i let him post something from mine BUT i check what he posted before he posted it AND both times i let him post something it wasn't racist OR mean at all!!!

Also jack_addy ace isn't a racist stranger i know him in real life.
JUSTRON123
Resident

by ChubbyPikachu25 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:56 pm

He's unbanned! Boo!
Last edited by ChubbyPikachu25 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
ChubbyPikachu25
Resident

by gotmilkguy84 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:30 pm

thats pretty mean, even if someone was banned temporarily we should have respect for them, and i think with you guys saying mean things about him like "what a glorious day" will only make him angrier. what kind of a person would you like? angry or nice? i think hes only being mean because other people hate him, we should have respect for someone whether they're nice, rude, mean, kind, or hated. maybe if he notices our respect hell have respect for us back. Sometime hell make a ban appeal and learn from it. And if people are being mean to him, hell go back to his old self.If were nice to him, he may be a good person and have respect for you.
Last edited by gotmilkguy84 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
gotmilkguy84
Resident

by kieranchocian » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:41 pm

I thought I was the only one that had that thought... But that might be because I'm too forgiving.
kieranchocian
Veteran

by TonedTyphoon » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:16 am

We are all mean to him! but That's probably the reason he keeps being mean to us!
TonedTyphoon

by pyrusbrawler30 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:23 pm

Ace was just playing a character and we all know that.... that's why he was a troll. look at his ban appeal on arcation. he's a pretty smart guy apperently, but he's playing a character.... and thats why he annoys us...
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by mattme1 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:36 pm

i think bans are far from good and ace might of not known what he was getting himself into. i dont think he should get a perma ban just a week ban or something.

Edit- I think we should do an actual vote to see if ace should actually be permanently banned because it is probably good for the community tO have a word in this.
Last edited by mattme1 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
mattme1

Location: Oregon... You wouldnt need to know if you werent stalking me

Next

Return to Archives