Im banned for calling arjan a mean thing

Im banned for calling arjan a mean thing

by littleasian78 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:15 pm

In game name: littleasian78
Reason for ban: calling arjan a jew
Person that banned you:Irish
Reason for unban: Well first off me and my friend were being total idiots and i dont understand how he got 1 hr and I got 15hrs but what i did was wrong. i just want be back on playing this wonderful server. Arjan apology for calling u a jew Xeatsrainbows told me that it was gonna be funny so i am very sorry. Irish i dont understand y this is a 15 hr ban but ill tka eit if u dont unban me. And my last apology is to all the people that were on kreatious and had to witness what i did. Please unban me and i promise to be a better person on kreatious
littleasian78
Resident

Re: Im banned for calling arjan a mean thing

by Arjan_M » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:01 pm

Hm. A jew is always gonna be a jew? Remember that?

Denied.
Arjan_M
Resident

by iExspee » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:41 am

The word Jew is one of the most disrespectful things you can ever say to a player religious wise, now you may not know this, but the jewish people in the 1930-40's were killed for being Jewish, this is one of the most terrible things done by any human being; who stated this revolution.

Anyway to get away from that subject and talk about the real reason for this ban. As I have said in the previous paragraph, you called a player a Jew, now there is nothing wrong with Jewish people, but you could (and assume) you were talking about the Jewish type that people make fun of.

I will obviously say that this ban should be denied, you have so many previous bans not just on this subject. I would have just done the same to you. I hope you can realise how much of a disgrace you are to the Jewish people of the world, not just you're bagging out the Jews of todays society, but if you didn't know, Jesus Christ was a Jew.

And; you said "I promise to be a better player on kreatious", seeing all of the bans on the forums and looking at some of the forum posts you have posted about me and other members of staff I am disgusted.

As I have said. In my opinion, DENIED.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by Arjan_M » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:09 pm

Well. As Kieran said in donor chat..
He's using the term in a deragotory manner.. Not simply calling me a jew. Incase which I'm not..
Arjan_M
Resident

by Irish_Ninja » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:21 pm

As for the ban duration difference; you had previous offenses. Your friend didn't.
Moving this to denied now.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

Return to Archives