Buh-Bai (I guess)

Buh-Bai (I guess)

by malandrix_bunny » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:38 pm

Welllll, it seems im very much hated.
Maybe the most hated active vtn on the server. I now see im not wanted by ANY members of donor chat. So i guess im leaving that all behind and just acting like a normal rsd, please dont even acknowledge that i'm a vtn or a donor (I still want the server up so ima donate >.>)
Buh-Bai!
malandrix_bunny
Resident

Re: Buh-Bai (I guess)

by iExspee » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:39 pm

You're not hated, you were just being really immature. Bye I guess too then.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by tweekmore » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:40 pm

Nobody hates you.

You're just pulling these immature childish acts on everybody... and nobody wants to deal with it so you get non-lavish treatment.

You built your ender grinder ~100 blocks away from mine, KNOWING that it would mess with my spawn rates / mechanics.

You repeatedly screamed to moderators to send aquad to rules, when he said he'd walk out himself... then you try to kill him with lava and trap him with obby/cobble.

You said yourself... 'I'm quitting minecraft, so mine as well be a *duck :? * to everybody since I don't care' or something along those lines.
Statisticals - Image
tweekmore

by malandrix_bunny » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:45 pm

Tweek FYI I knew NOTHING about enderman spawn rates >.> only because i was constantly cussed out my you in donor chat did i decide, hey why not be happy it stops enderman from spawning. I used to think enderman could spawn unlimited amount, my farm was suppossed to be "Push enderman off kill em and get exp" but apparently its some huge problem that somehow it stopped other places from spawning. Im a completely MC noob! I dont know how to do any redstone, all i really do is run around my city all day, bored out of my mind!

Never tried to kill aquad, just taunting, and i placed lava back because i thought he was walking out. THEN he started using my farm again without permission >.>
malandrix_bunny
Resident

by pyrusbrawler30 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:15 pm

Malan, this is even more insane than your last 'everyone hates me' post!!! You've been on this server for a long time, founded a city, made plenty of friends, and you're just gonna throw all that to the wind? Over a argument?!?!?!? Honestly if this is your plan im rather disappointed at you.... :x You are not hated, none of us really HATE each other, but we might just not see each other eye-to-eye... you are a great guy and this is insane!!! you ARE a vtn, you ARE a great guy, you ARE NOT hated!!!! cmon..... you can't be like this....
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by malandrix_bunny » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:39 pm

Also, When i tried to place the closest block i could get infront of aquad (pistons) he broke them, which than i sad grief, tweek than said "good job aquad" or something among those lines.
mainly im just tired of always.being "welcomed" by tweek with names like prepubescent a** bleeding fat f***tard.
sup short d***. Did malan get hi fat nerd a** back on the server.
Last edited by malandrix_bunny on Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
malandrix_bunny
Resident

by pyrusbrawler30 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:55 pm

Malan, you've gotta chill.... this is pathetic for u....
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by malandrix_bunny » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:01 pm

Tweek ignored, chexking for a message from aquad, locked, archive pls.
malandrix_bunny
Resident

Return to Archives