Ive been griefed

Ive been griefed

by wolfedg1 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:26 am

Im not sure what the server policy on griefing is, but i thought i'd ask. I have a road going from my ranch to the desert town just nw of veilzaq. Another player decided to build a tower right in the middle of it destroying one of my signs, some torches and blocking the road. I wouldnt have minded so much if they had buillt just a few blocks over off of the road but it seems they deliberately chose to build right in the middle of it. Can anything be done about this?
wolfedg1

Re: Ive been griefed

by jack_addy » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:36 am

Yes, you can ask a mod politely to roll it back for you. This will revert it to when it was normal. (but take all your stuff out of your chest if the grief was nereby first.)

Generally if your griefed just simply /pm a mod and tell them what happened and they will fix it and ban whoever is responcible.

You don't need to make a post about it unless

1. It happens multiple times

2. You're being harrassed.

3. If it's urgent. ei your a city owner and going on a trip for a while but you didn't have time to get a mod to fix it.

:D

jack_addy

by wolfedg1 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:06 am

Thanks ill probably try that when i log in again
wolfedg1

by vini123 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Tip if a mod doesnt respond on "help i need a mod!!!!" you might want to call him with his name or /msg the mod they then most of the time respond faster
Read above what vini posted! :o
vini123
Resident

Return to Archives