!Reeboot glitch! HELP

Re: !Reeboot glitch! HELP

by gotmilkguy84 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:10 pm

What are we gonna do about the plugins going to NOTHING for kreatious and what can we do with all the griefs and rebelions?
gotmilkguy84
Resident

by aceflamingo23 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:32 pm

Wolfgirl1214 Wrote:Ace, after I complained in global about HN Town being ripped to shreds you said some suspicious things. Im not sure if you were being a cocky brat or if you actually did have something to do with the grief in HN, but you really should stop targeting our town. Its a good place that never did anything to you or Sunside. You're seriously getting on my last nerve. You've been perma banned once... hopefully you've learned from that. You've been well warned from me and others that this kind of behavior aint gonna fly...

And Kieran... YAY! I miss my cows :'(

I haven't even been to HN town since before I was perma banned. I can't remember what HN Town did to Sunside, but there was certainly something and even if I cannot recall right now I am sure it was important.
aceflamingo23

by Neko92 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:35 pm

As others have said, there will no doubt be a rollback to recent save which if Im correct is sometime Sunday...
Also and i cant stress this more because it seems to be basic logic, but by being online, those who do use hacks may tend to attack and harass you. Purely because your on, and it's something to do. Best to log off and check back every few hours, Those who take my advice and stay off the server could also leave the Dynamic Map open in your browsers. Once players appear and moving regularly on the Dyn Map... Then that and all other plugins must of been restored.
Neko92
Veteran

by aceflamingo23 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:36 pm

Neko92 Wrote:As others have said, there will no doubt be a rollback to recent save which if Im correct is sometime Sunday...
Also and i cant stress this more because it seems to be basic logic, but by being online, those who do use hacks may tend to attack and harass you. Purely because your on, and it's something to do. Best to log off and check back every few hours, Those who take my advice and stay off the server could also leave the Dynamic Map open in your browsers. Once players appear and moving regularly on the Dyn Map... Then that and all other plugins must of been restored.

The dynamic map isn't even working for me it just keeps refreshing the page. Is this happening to others?
aceflamingo23

by Neko92 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:38 pm

Thats because the plugin is not working(none are), once it stops reloading. and players appear it will. And Yes it's happening to me.
Neko92
Veteran

by gotmilkguy84 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:08 am

Calm down, Zerg is gonna roll it all back to 10,000,000,000 B.C.
gotmilkguy84
Resident

by briley0407 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:27 am

Its Gone Now so i recommend lock topic
^steam account friend me C:
briley0407

by Wolfgirl1214 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:27 am

aceflamingo23 Wrote:
Wolfgirl1214 Wrote:Ace, after I complained in global about HN Town being ripped to shreds you said some suspicious things. Im not sure if you were being a cocky brat or if you actually did have something to do with the grief in HN, but you really should stop targeting our town. Its a good place that never did anything to you or Sunside. You're seriously getting on my last nerve. You've been perma banned once... hopefully you've learned from that. You've been well warned from me and others that this kind of behavior aint gonna fly...

I haven't even been to HN town since before I was perma banned. I can't remember what HN Town did to Sunside, but there was certainly something and even if I cannot recall right now I am sure it was important.

Okay Ace... I TOTALLY believe you. (Sarcasm)

HN Town did nothing to Sunside... I've been at HN since early March and over all the months I haven't heard any drama bombs... if something did happen it was way before my time on Kreatious, but if there really was conflict, why haven't I heard of it by now? You may not have been to HN Town since you were last banned but I am giving you one last warning: loose your creepy obsession with our town. Theres no reason you keep threatening us with stupid and pathetic claims of us "stealing your land." Grow up. Don't you realize that the only thing you're doing is making yourself and Sunside look bad? Your KotOT "Empire" barely has a leg to stand on... stop trying. Just make peace with us... Sunside is a great place and so is HN Town... neither of them deserve to be destroyed or disgraced by this "war".

Please let me know what we did to Sunside (if anything at all, at this point I find it hard to believe you people) and I will make it up to you... like I said before, everyone at HN has great respect for Sunside, you've gone mad if you think we'd ever try to mess with it.
Wolfgirl1214

by aceflamingo23 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:48 am

Wolfgirl1214 Wrote:
aceflamingo23 Wrote:

Okay Ace... I TOTALLY believe you. (Sarcasm)

HN Town did nothing to Sunside... I've been at HN since early March and over all the months I haven't heard any drama bombs... if something did happen it was way before my time on Kreatious, but if there really was conflict, why haven't I heard of it by now? You may not have been to HN Town since you were last banned but I am giving you one last warning: loose your creepy obsession with our town. Theres no reason you keep threatening us with stupid and pathetic claims of us "stealing your land." Grow up. Don't you realize that the only thing you're doing is making yourself and Sunside look bad? Your KotOT "Empire" barely has a leg to stand on... stop trying. Just make peace with us... Sunside is a great place and so is HN Town... neither of them deserve to be destroyed or disgraced by this "war".

Please let me know what we did to Sunside (if anything at all, at this point I find it hard to believe you people) and I will make it up to you... like I said before, everyone at HN has great respect for Sunside, you've gone mad if you think we'd ever try to mess with it.

Thank you, I remember why HN and Sunside have been at war now. Many months ago, in February or March, we had a border dispute with uncivilized barbarians in a desert east of Sunside, and Zerg960 told us that we owned anything within 100 miles (I had to do conversions because the metric system is an attempt to undermine the great measurement system of these United States of America) of the furthest extent of the city, and that would place both HN town and the other annexed towns under Sunside control, although many in these towns do not accept our glorious Imperial regime.

The KoTOT empire also has a firm base, as the People's Democratic Republic Of Sunside is still in a period of fast growth, both economically and in terms of population. Just because the Eternal Leader left us does not mean that KoTOT has gone away. I would reveal the details of our current plans for the future, but that would cause our objectives to become impossible. The KoTOT Empire still has strong leadership under the Vanguard of the Proletariat Justron123 and the many members of Sunside.
aceflamingo23

by gotmilkguy84 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:43 am

ok stop the fight and peace yall :3
why don't you 2 towns get together? If this gets any further the fight might make someone get out of hand and get banned
gotmilkguy84
Resident

PreviousNext

Return to Archives