AQUAD AND VINI MUST BE DEMOTED FOR ASSAULT

AQUAD AND VINI MUST BE DEMOTED FOR ASSAULT

by stormbringer1 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:33 am

Party over, people... Nothing to see here
Last edited by stormbringer1 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

stormbringer1
Resident

Re: AQUAD AND VINI MUST BE DEMOTED FOR ASSAULT

by iExspee » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:49 am

Okay. Let's start.

Me - I have known you for about 1 month now, I am disgusted at you, you are a disgrace to the server, if you could see your ban history it would go too far it could make a 2 book novel that J K Rolling couldn't even write.
I asked zerg to demote me about a week ago, he did, so if you're asking me to go to Default? Smart one you are. I have also known zerg for a lot lot longer than you have, I am known to him for being nice, that's what I got vtn/chat mod for in the first place.

If you could see your ban record if wouldn't be clean at all, you're on your way to a perm ban. If you could see vini's ban it's 100%, as is mine, 100% clean.

Vini - Let me defend Vini here by saying, you have no proof that Vini placed those electric creepers, zerg is always (well mostly) on the server console, he is the only person that can do server things like that, vini cannot. Also, Vini was kicking you for the right reasons..

All in all, I don't care if zerg wants to believe Storm or if he wants to go with Vini and myself's story, but I think storm you're just a load of crap, if zerg doesn't believe any of us then he can just check the chat logs, which I hope he does, and ban from there.

Have fun with your Perma ban. The server will rejoice.

~Aquad1
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by JUSTRON123 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:24 pm

stormbringer1 Wrote:I was playing on our server when I saw aquad... He started insulting me, and I insulted him back. In that moment, vini, a moderator, thundered me and tried to kill me by spawning creepers. Aquad then started laughing of my family, calling us prostitutes. I insulted him back and he threatened to /kill me. Scared, I ran off the server. The thing is that we must demote aquad to default, if that is possible. We must also demote vini, because he set spawn on fire.
Zerg, you must get rid of these lunatics or else they will scare off the newbies.

This is full of lies. Vini may have lightning you but it doesnt do any damage and only zerg can spawn creepers. You cannot /kill another player and lastly the lightning lights 1 block on fire for a short amount of time.
Also if they are being mean to you there is a nice command called /ignore you should check it out

P.S. thunder is just the noise after shock of lightning you might want to edit that
JUSTRON123
Resident

by aceflamingo23 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:22 pm

I believe you.

On kreatious, you should know that the system is unjust to newer or less powerful players, because the aristocratic leaders are not even elected (even the veteran votes are controlled by the higher-ups), these are appointed by their friends because they like them better. I really feel for you, as I was also hated and treated badly by the higher-ups because I was different, and they seem to have done the same to you. There are a group on the server who advocate for reform, and although they may have a bad name because of the suckups and the corrupt power structure, you are exactly the kind of person we are trying to protect. Don't let their abuse get to you, you have to keep doing what you are doing and help along the cause of reform to change the circumstances of your gameplay.

Note to all who may think this is trolling: I am NOT trolling. This is my opinion, which I am allowed to express, no matter how unpopular it may be. I was not attacking anyone personally, and I was simply stating my opinion on the matter.
aceflamingo23

by ChubbyPikachu25 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:38 pm

No one spawned creepers at you. You said Vini's mom was fat. You called us stupid. You deserve everything that happens to you.
ChubbyPikachu25
Resident

by gotmilkguy84 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:05 pm

I wub J.K. rowling :3
Vini and Aquad are mods/Chat mods for a reason, they've been on this server for almost so much idk how much
mods and Chat mods/vtns have their ranks for a reason:
1. They are nice to new players
2. They help you whenever you need it
3.They help the server and work out problems and players doing the wrong choices
I recommend you stop, or you will get a permaban
I'm sure you got this for a reason (if they even did it (i doubt it) they would've been demoted quickly)
Also don't insult other players, that goes for everyone, hating/judging isn't nice and is unfair
other mods who know how to work this all out (or Zerg)
and DONT make false posts or opinions that aren't true. That'll make YOU look bad
gotmilkguy84
Resident

by mattme1 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:09 am

Well storm u hv a huge crime profile about u scamming and u lied so vini and aquad shouldn't be demoted
mattme1

Location: Oregon... You wouldnt need to know if you werent stalking me

by jbige7 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:33 am

I have removed my Censored stuff.
Last edited by jbige7 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Jordan
jbige7

by kieranchocian » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:50 am

-derp, /firstseen says that Aquad has been on for 5 months longer. Have you considered being someone's assistant? You'd be great with their dates.

-as /firstseen says he started on 19th October, how could he have been a resident on old kreatious, as it ended in late October?

-People that are as hostile as you are a disgrace to the server, not aquad.

If you're going to leave the server, don't come back to be forums to be horrid.
kieranchocian
Veteran

by iExspee » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:00 am

jbige7 Wrote:
aquad1 Wrote:Okay. Let's start.

Me - I have known you for about 1 month now, I am disgusted at you, you are a disgrace to the server, if you could see your ban history it would go too far it could make a 2 book novel that J K Rolling couldn't even write.
I asked zerg to demote me about a week ago, he did, so if you're asking me to go to Default? Smart one you are. I have also known zerg for a lot lot longer than you have, I am known to him for being nice, that's what I got vtn/chat mod for in the first place.

If you could see your ban record if wouldn't be clean at all, you're on your way to a perm ban. If you could see vini's ban it's 100%, as is mine, 100% clean.

Vini - Let me defend Vini here by saying, you have no proof that Vini placed those electric creepers, zerg is always (well mostly) on the server console, he is the only person that can do server things like that, vini cannot. Also, Vini was kicking you for the right reasons..All in all, I don't care if zerg wants to believe Storm or if he wants to go with Vini and myself's story, but I think storm you're just a load of crap, if zerg doesn't believe any of us then he can just check the chat logs, which I hope he does, and ban from there.

Have fun with your Perma ban. The server will rejoice.

~Aquad1

Will you please SHUT the hell up, this guy was a Rsd on the old Kreatious and then somehow he is a Default he. He has been on the server alot longer than you, so If I were you I'd shut up. You're the one that's a disgrace to the server, not him. And I believe his side of the story.

Okay Jbige, that's your own opinion, when you leave a server you don't come back and troll, I have never liked you.. I guess I can say bye to here now from me.
Jbige, I will always remember you when you first joined the server, I remember you being a noob... In the end, not much has changed of that. I will also remember you for thinking that you're so cool thinking that you're the old on the server..
Well you're not, in fact I know a lot of more older mature people than you. Bye noob :)
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

Next

Return to Archives