vtn votes

Re: vtn votes

by iExspee » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:14 am

calcalkid2000 Wrote:and aquad, u live in australia?

Yes, why?
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by SASpursFan » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:41 am

=O I don't like where this is going...
SASpursFan
Donor

by ChubbyPikachu25 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:21 am

CalCal just asked a simple question. He wasn't "mad" or "asking for vet". He wanted to know the standard requirements for becoming a vtn.
ChubbyPikachu25
Resident

by solarsteve » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:37 pm

I really wanna know when are the votes? But to be a vtn u need to be known and trusted and nice to other players.
So...... its hard i guess :?
solarsteve
Resident

by mattme1 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:36 am

Calcal made it 200 times harder to be in vet votes
mattme1

Location: Oregon... You wouldnt need to know if you werent stalking me

by aceflamingo23 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:36 am

JUSTRON123 Wrote:I'm going to take the "unpopular" decision here. And I use quotes because it is not an unpopular opinion among most of kreatious, it is only an unpopular opinion among those in positions of power and those who are sucking up to them.

The Vtn votes are not about how helpful you are, or how many hours you have, or any of the things that the current aristocrats of the server say they are. The Vtn votes are about whoever fits in better with the royal clique and their self-righteous view of the others on the server. Aceflamingo was a good example. You would have thought his trolling was great fun, if he was the kin of suck-up who got to a position of power quickly. You would have embraced Supermario's ideas for reform if he had power. (okay maybe not that one, you higher-ups sure like to maintain the status quo through any means possible.
I have been on the server since 1.6 and have 550+ hours, and I own what is probably the most continuously populated town on the server (notice Sunside was built organically and has a tight knit community unlike these ridiculous cities that pop up in a week and are depopulated by the same time the week after). I still don't have power. I see these rude, smug guys come on the server and within a few weeks they are suddenly Vtn or Mod.

I know you all hate KoTOt, but this is the reason KoTOT exists. Supermario wanted fairness and equality for all on the server. Instead, you favor the powerful and the suckups. When a different player needs help, you say: "I can't do anything about it" Yeah, right. When a powerful player wants something done, you move mountains to make it happen.

I honestly don't see how you can claim that the Vtn votes are about being nice, helpful, and contributing to the community, when they are obviously about the best suckup or the best new popular guy. Especially the nice thing makes no sense. Many of the Vtns and mods are some of the rudest players I have ever met. You chastise the "nobodies" for speaking their mind, and then encourage this behavior among yourselves by looking on this as "cool". On the forums, a nobody makes a topic with ideas, you do nothing but criticize. A higher up proposes an idea, suddenly it is the best idea ever to have been created. A nobody posts about leaving, you tell them that they are only looking for attention and will not get any sympathy. Then all the suck ups come into the threads where you start picking on them and start piling on with the criticism. That is not a healthy environment to encourage cooperation or innovation, but I know that you will never change it, at least as long as you continue to ban those who you disagree with on server reform, just to maintain the corrupt status quo.

Rant over.

I agree 1000%.
aceflamingo23

by mattme1 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:02 pm

Me too buti agree 1001%
mattme1

Location: Oregon... You wouldnt need to know if you werent stalking me

by bigman883 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:33 pm

can i be a vtn im responsible and i dont swear and ill make bans fair :D :D :D :D :D :D
bigman883

by JUSTRON123 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:35 pm

bigman883 Wrote:can i be a vtn im responsible and i dont swear and ill make bans fair :D :D :D :D :D :D

The first step to becoming vtn is to earn rsd
Also never ask
JUSTRON123
Resident

by TheZaqwsxz » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:28 am

Mattme, shut up. your not responsible to say that... so don't.
TheZaqwsxz
Resident

PreviousNext

Return to Archives