Stormbringer1

Stormbringer1

by iAustralian » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:36 am

Hey,

Now I know there are other threads out there for this specific reason - But I thought this should be judged on its own, not as a response to a larger discussion. Anywho, I logged in today and found a rather nice message from Stormbringer1 in my Inbox. Thought I'd share it, perhaps persuade you to finally decide this Troll deserves a Perm. ban.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[[Insert Inspirational Quote Here]]

Origin ID: vMrLegacy (Currently only have Battlefield 3, next game will most likely be MoH: WF, so if you have either, add me)
Steam: Colon-Apostrophe-Capitalized-C (Long story, just add it)
iAustralian

Re: Stormbringer1

by iExspee » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:18 pm

Stormbringer1 is possibly the biggest disgrace to the world of kreatious I've ever seen. This is out of the question and this proves something needs to be done.

I forgot to mention on my other thread but Cute_kitty_kat is apparently his sister.. I have never seen them on at once and somehow Cute knowns what has been said to storm when ever 'she' logs on (if there is even a she). I think they're alts for each other. They claim they've only got one computer, but I mean that's almost impossible in this day and age with technology.

I will be posting that last paragraph in my remark about storm too.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by mattme1 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:44 pm

Yea i aam totaly against stormbringer because he dosnt know what hes got himself into. i posted a topic on him a while ago and everyone thought i was going to far but i wasnt i think we need to go into evasive action...
mattme1

Location: Oregon... You wouldnt need to know if you werent stalking me

by kieranchocian » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:56 pm

I don't think he should. I have seen him on numerous occasions wanting to just have people forgive and forget. He doesn't want to be the way he is.

I say people stop enjoying disliking him and be the decent person, forgiving him. Once that happens, he should become a good person. Forgive and forget, people!
kieranchocian
Veteran

by iAustralian » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:38 pm

Kieran - I didn't accept his apology, and this is how he acts? I had good reason not to. If he is absolutely for being forgiven he should accept people won't think of him the same as they would any other player. And yet he says things such as what I got in my message to those who didn't want him to stay on Kreatious. I.. I can't understand why you'd think hes changed.
[[Insert Inspirational Quote Here]]

Origin ID: vMrLegacy (Currently only have Battlefield 3, next game will most likely be MoH: WF, so if you have either, add me)
Steam: Colon-Apostrophe-Capitalized-C (Long story, just add it)
iAustralian

by kieranchocian » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:48 pm

I never said he has changed, I sad that he would change. People should forgive and forget and we may get somewhere. If he then doesn't change, he knows what would come his way.
kieranchocian
Veteran

by iExspee » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:14 pm

kieranchocian Wrote:I don't think he should. I have seen him on numerous occasions wanting to just have people forgive and forget. He doesn't want to be the way he is.

I say people stop enjoying disliking him and be the decent person, forgiving him. Once that happens, he should become a good person. Forgive and forget, people!

He has the same IP address as cute_kitty_kat, they say their brother and sister, but clearly cute just wants an account to troll on, nothing will change even if we do tell him to stop and forgive him, which I never will.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by aceflamingo23 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:00 pm

aquad1 Wrote:
kieranchocian Wrote:I don't think he should. I have seen him on numerous occasions wanting to just have people forgive and forget. He doesn't want to be the way he is.

He has the same IP address as cute_kitty_kat, they say their brother and sister, but clearly cute just wants an account to troll on, nothing will change even if we do tell him to stop and forgive him, which I never will.

I call hypocrisy on your part Aquad. You have always been the kind of person who insists that the mods, veterans, and admins are the only ones who can make a judgement, but now here you are, as an rsd, making an assumption about motives for a second account, when there isn't even any proof that it is the same person. Did you think I was just Justron's troll account? I wouldn't be surprised if you did. I'm sure if me or Justron or any other member of our group made such a forceful assumption, you would be the one attacking us. You aren't a veteran anymore, don't act like you should have all the privilege of being a veteran just because you were at one point. Your opinion is no more valuable than ours, and my opinion is that we should forgive this player, because I KNOW that they want to be a normal player just as much as you KNOW that they are just an alternate troll account.
aceflamingo23

by mattme1 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:06 pm

Ace is right in a way...
mattme1

Location: Oregon... You wouldnt need to know if you werent stalking me

by ChubbyPikachu25 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:19 am

Ace, you AND storm are a disgrace to this great server. You both insult people. Aquad is true. No hypocrisy is going on besides you and storm. Storm deserves a perma and SO DO YOU.
ChubbyPikachu25
Resident

Next

Return to Archives