Regarding Stormbringer1

Regarding Stormbringer1

by iExspee » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:42 am

Hello fellow members of the Kreatious community.
I'm sure you all know who stormbringer1 is, he has been caught up in multiple events that are illegal when referring to the server rules. He has been caught up in events such as:
* Stealing from trading
* Griefing majorly and minorly
* Cussing in chat and being immature and disgraceful to other players real life needs.

I'm sure there is more to him, but I won't go into too much detail. Now I'm not sure what exactly is going to happen to him, but I think he is worthy of a permanent ban, if you could see his ban history you would agree.

Storm and Cute_kitty_kat claim to be each others alts, I have never seen them on at once and somehow Cute knowns what has been said to storm when ever 'she' logs on (if there is even a she). I think they're alts for each other. They claim they've only got one computer, but I mean that's almost impossible in this day and age with technology.

~aquad1
Last edited by iExspee on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

Re: Regarding Stormbringer1

by mattme1 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:27 pm

I have posted a topic about storm needing a permanent ban and i believe aquad is right. A perma ban would suit storm and i say he needs one.
mattme1

Location: Oregon... You wouldnt need to know if you werent stalking me

by ChubbyPikachu25 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:23 am

Storm deserves EVERY SINGLE BAN HE GETS. He insults players and acts like a jerk to all of us. He deserves a perma ban.
ChubbyPikachu25
Resident

by stormbringer1 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:17 pm

Cute is my sister, aquad. We only have one PC, we can't afford another one because our country is in the middle of a crisis. You always thought that you are invulnerable and that you can screw me over. Did you know that your own power can be your own downfall, aquad? I hope you are going to be the one to get a perma-ban. But, I can do nothing about that, because you are favored by the mods and by zerg himself... Don't give me any more chances, aquad. You are the one that had to ruin my minecraft experience. And really, did you really call my sister, cute_kitty_kat a retard? Insulting my family will get you nowhere, so please, if you wanna have a fight, come to Europe so we can fight like real men, not like wussys on the PCs.

stormbringer1
Resident

by McCoy1996 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:35 pm

You guys are so funny, there are like 5 different threads about stormbringer, sooooo that means he is making aj impact... Great job stormbringer, I would probably respect you as a good troll, because you obviously are.

So, my main point is: don't make a big deal out of this stuff guys, if you don't want the troll, don't feed the troll... They work like stray dogs...
McCoy1996
Veteran

by gotmilkguy84 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:29 pm

This is getting pretty annoying to me with everyone hating eachother, and if it's true that we're coming to insulting friends and maybe people that have nothing to do with this, then we seriously need to get along, I've noticed Stormbringer do bad things and i don't hate him at all, we can just all be friends if we stopped fighting and work all our problems out. I don't hate anyone on this server. Also i agree with Mccoy we're insulting stormbringer idk how many times, all of this is getting INCREDIBLY ridiculous, i haven't seen anyone reach out to stormbringer and try to be friends with him.
gotmilkguy84
Resident

by iAustralian » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:45 pm

Gotmilk - Kinda hard to reach out to him when you try and point out his flaws which he needs to work on, and you get sworn at / insulted. Take a look at my message I got from him, is he really trying to change?
[[Insert Inspirational Quote Here]]

Origin ID: vMrLegacy (Currently only have Battlefield 3, next game will most likely be MoH: WF, so if you have either, add me)
Steam: Colon-Apostrophe-Capitalized-C (Long story, just add it)
iAustralian

by aceflamingo23 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:22 pm

gotmilkguy84 Wrote:This is getting pretty annoying to me with everyone hating eachother, and if it's true that we're coming to insulting friends and maybe people that have nothing to do with this, then we seriously need to get along, I've noticed Stormbringer do bad things and i don't hate him at all, we can just all be friends if we stopped fighting and work all our problems out. I don't hate anyone on this server. Also i agree with Mccoy we're insulting stormbringer idk how many times, all of this is getting INCREDIBLY ridiculous, i haven't seen anyone reach out to stormbringer and try to be friends with him.

They refuse to reach out to him and are clamoring for him to be banned because even though I believe he is trying to change, the suckups want someone to demonize for their own gain. It is really sad on kreatious how it is almost required that you must bully others in order to get power. I'm not saying what storm did before was right, but I honestly believe that he has changed, but the higher ups would never ever allow that to be true. Even now, many of the more powerful members on the server are still quick to judgement about me, although I have shown that I have changed. My best theory for this treatment of him is that the powerful members of the server let their attack dogs (the suckups) loose to torment yet another member of this community.
aceflamingo23

by cruiserman » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:32 am

aceflamingo23 Wrote:They refuse to reach out to him and are clamoring for him to be banned because even though I believe he is trying to change, the suckups want someone to demonize for their own gain. It is really sad on kreatious how it is almost required that you must bully others in order to get power. I'm not saying what storm did before was right, but I honestly believe that he has changed, but the higher ups would never ever allow that to be true. Even now, many of the more powerful members on the server are still quick to judgement about me, although I have shown that I have changed. My best theory for this treatment of him is that the powerful members of the server let their attack dogs (the suckups) loose to torment yet another member of this community.

I think you have changed ace, and storm hasn't been given the chance to change because of people's views and opinions of him( same story as you ace when you first joined team speak you had the same poise as in game saying Holmes every 5 seconds, and I later found out you weren't like that and I figured you had to keep up the act if you wanted to stay and yes people trolled the troll locked you out and banned you. I was part of the crowd that did that and I reget it I wish that I never treat anyone as bad as you.) but just like me people need to see that storm really is changing or changed for the better.
I like tacos. Why you no like tacos?
http://imgur.com/ayVDmPq<< zerg
cruiserman
Veteran

by mattme1 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:16 am

Storm has brought it upon himself and should have seen the warnings and mods telling him to stop i think he must have known that this would happen. Tough love keep it the way it is and make him regret what he did so in 1.3 he can hink to start fresh
mattme1

Location: Oregon... You wouldnt need to know if you werent stalking me

Next

Return to Archives