Stormbringer1

Re: Stormbringer1

by Brodassor » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:52 am

aceflamingo23 Wrote:Oh, I see. When anyone from my group griefs in retaliation to an attack, it's wrong and bannable, but when Tweekmore comes to my house and blows it up just because he dislikes me, it's perfectly fine. That makes TOTAL sense :roll:

That's not what I said. Anyone greifing is bad. But you also didn't do a lot as retaliation. a lot of your greifs were 1st attacks that you tried to say were for your idea of 'justice'. plus revenge isn't the answer to anything.
Brodassor

by aceflamingo23 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:20 am

Brodassor Wrote:
aceflamingo23 Wrote:Oh, I see. When anyone from my group griefs in retaliation to an attack, it's wrong and bannable, but when Tweekmore comes to my house and blows it up just because he dislikes me, it's perfectly fine. That makes TOTAL sense :roll:

That's not what I said. Anyone greifing is bad. But you also didn't do a lot as retaliation. a lot of your greifs were 1st attacks that you tried to say were for your idea of 'justice'. plus revenge isn't the answer to anything.

Name one time when me or any member of Sunside griefed first. Even if we may have started a fight 1st, we didn't grief. Also, what were we supposed to do when our city was under attack and the mods refused to do anything? Were we supposed to just take it?
aceflamingo23

by Brodassor » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:42 am

Maybe when mario and yourself killed all those innocent players with pots. The mods probably didn't refuse to do anything plus i wasn't even there when your place was destroyed and i learned that you twist up some of these stories so i don't trust the claim that you were greifed. now we gotta stop this before we get warnings for not staying on topic.
Brodassor

by aceflamingo23 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:57 am

Brodassor Wrote:Maybe when mario and yourself killed all those innocent players with pots. The mods probably didn't refuse to do anything plus i wasn't even there when your place was destroyed and i learned that you twist up some of these stories so i don't trust the claim that you were greifed. now we gotta stop this before we get warnings for not staying on topic.

I'll be on topic after this, but they weren't innocent, those players had been roaming the entire northeast area of the map killing everyone with potions. we brought it to an end.
aceflamingo23

by cute_kitty_kat » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:24 am

Ok, FIRST OF ALL... ugh.... aquad... I am not trolling ON ANY account and I am happy that people believe in me. You used to be nice and kind, but look at what you become! Don't believe that we are brother and sister? I will call you on skype and show you.... GOSH, I think you're the only guy trolling here, you're making a fool out of yourself aquad. Sure, we play on the same computer and we also have 1 laptop that we can't install minecraft on? Are you really that... sorry but in this case stupid?? You're really annoying me now, you're like a 2 year old aquad, grow up. This is how things are done, you're like always pownding on the same issue over and OVER again like a baby.

I know you are way better and smarter than that aquad. If you would have told me that you have a brother or a sister and you had the same IP and I would have kept on saying that you're a troll and that you are you're brother that trolls, you would have said the same thing, if I were you... I would have believe.

And by the way aquad, Believeing is seeing.... not seeing is believeing......

Thank you.
cute_kitty_kat

by Zeenoo » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:00 pm

Handled. Locked. Moved to archive.
Zeenoo

Previous

Return to Archives