Trolling

Trolling

by stormbringer1 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:04 pm

Your in-game name: stormbringer1
Person who banned you: Zeenoo
Reason given for ban: "Excessive Trolling"
Reason(s) you should be unbanned: I am sick and tired of people being mean to me, saying that I can't change... I need one chance, just one chance to prove to everybody that I have changed, that I am looking for redemption. Please, you must give me one more chance to change.

stormbringer1
Resident

Re: Trolling

by Zeenoo » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:15 pm

You have plenty of 'one chances'. You keep saying I'll change, but you still act the same. Change takes time. You should probably make some changes and put them into effect BEFORE making another appeal.
Two questions:
1. Why do you think you can change your behaviour this quickly?
2. What parts of your current behaviour need changing?
Zeenoo

by iExspee » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:33 am

Please, you must give me one more chance to change.

How much chances do you want mate? You're rude to everyone, and you say that every single time you get banned.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by stormbringer1 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:11 am

Aquad, aquad. Let me tell you something very important: GET OFF MY BAN APPEAL

stormbringer1
Resident

by iExspee » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:00 am

stormbringer1 Wrote:Aquad, aquad. Let me tell you something very important: GET OFF MY BAN APPEAL

I've shown Zeenoo those pictures of what you have sent me in Private Messages. So, legally, I'm apart of this.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by Zeenoo » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:03 am

Aquad, I understand you are involved in this, but please do not post here unless a mod pings you for input.

Storm, please post your responses here, that way zerg and the other mods can weigh in.
Zeenoo

by stormbringer1 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:39 pm

Zeenoo, you asked me how can I change that fast. I have been hated on a server once, but then I changed just in 1 day. And, my behavior and attitude needs to change. I know the rules now: Be polite, no griefing, cussing, be nice. Let me prove aquad and the other mods that I can change. If they still bully me, I have a little friend called "/ignore".

stormbringer1
Resident

by Zeenoo » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:44 am

Storm, you're making this difficult for me. On one hand, you're telling me the proper way of handling dispute resolution. On the other hand, you're playing the victim card after making several antagonizing attacks on other players. Can you explain to me the threats of physical violence you made against aquad, the trolling 'la la la' comment you made in the donation thread, and the three ' dumb aquad' threads you made? Please post all explanations here.
Zeenoo

by stormbringer1 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:32 am

1. The threat isn't real, if you're taking it seriously, it was just to piss off aquad because he has been trying to obtain me a perma-ban. "Dumb Aquad" was a song composed by me because when I came up with the idea of Mo' creatures, aquad said I'm terrible and that offended me. The lalala in the donation was just my opinion of donating. If I would know zerg, I would donate, but since I don't know him, I will never donate.

Simple explanation. Please hurry with the reply.

stormbringer1
Resident

by Zeenoo » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:52 am

Excellent. That seals the deal for me.

I work military law enforcement, and from what I read that is a very real threat of physical violence, whether you meant it as a joke or not. These kind of actions will not be tolerated. Ever.

Denied with prejudice.
Zeenoo

Return to Archives