Bill Draft: End World restrictions

Re: Bill Draft: End World restrictions

by dragonslayer1200 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:23 am

We should just make it so there can be multiple islands, each island being a different end spawn point for a different player, each one in the same world. this would make it easier to get endstone and obby (and make It easier for enderman grinders). It would probably need alot of coding, but I'm sure zerg's up to the challenge :D

Steam: dragonsl1200
PSN: dragonsl1200
dragonslayer1200
Resident

by iExspee » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:28 am

The only reason he is one of the most respected Rsd's on kreatious is because he is so good at sucking up to the veterans and mods that they boost his reputation for him. Justron has much more respect among lower ranking members, because he is actually nice and not a smug elitist like you or Tweekmore.

I'm not quite sure how to explain it, but there is a sense of rudeness, superiority, and entitlement around you and Tweekmore that many of the lower ranks do not appreciate.

Okay kid, say what you want, I know who's going to win at the end of the day here. And I will give you a hint, you don't win.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by aceflamingo23 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:37 am

aquad1 Wrote:
The only reason he is one of the most respected Rsd's on kreatious is because he is so good at sucking up to the veterans and mods that they boost his reputation for him. Justron has much more respect among lower ranking members, because he is actually nice and not a smug elitist like you or Tweekmore.

I'm not quite sure how to explain it, but there is a sense of rudeness, superiority, and entitlement around you and Tweekmore that many of the lower ranks do not appreciate.

Okay kid, say what you want, I know who's going to win at the end of the day here. And I will give you a hint, you don't win.

That's another thing that bothers me about you. You call me kid, even thought I am older than you are. You patronize me, then you don't even offer a reasonable defense and claim victory when you have lost simply by not offering any defense.

Sorry, I don't like the whole "tough guy" act.

This is the last I have to say on this topic. I have said all that I have needed to, and to avoid causing further argument, I am removing myself from the conversation.
aceflamingo23

by iExspee » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:53 am

aceflamingo23 Wrote:
aquad1 Wrote:

That's another thing that bothers me about you. You call me kid, even thought I am older than you are. You patronize me, then you don't even offer a reasonable defense and claim victory when you have lost simply by not offering any defense.

Sorry, I don't like the whole "tough guy" act.

This is the last I have to say on this topic. I have said all that I have needed to, and to avoid causing further argument, I am removing myself from the conversation.

'Bout time you removed yourself.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by Neko92 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:33 am

Back on topic guys... Its about resolving conflicts in the end. Not your personal vendettas for eachother.

And this would prove a good idea I think. Not entirely sure how big the end is but if it was made like over world spawn with road going out in each direction. players could branch off from the roads instead of getting cramped branching off from the main End Island.
Though it all seems childish to me. I mean the ones that know how to build these should get along more, seeing as its something they have in common.
Neko92
Veteran

by iAustralian » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:19 am

Eh. I don't agree with having a piston-restriction seeing as all that'd do is make the entire purpose of an End farm pretty useless, if you can't Spawn Horde.

I some-what agree with enforcing a 25 block gap between each farm, but again. The End is full of Endfarms, I am currently working on my own and I had to go beneath ground to find somesort of area not blocked by a half-assed farm built months ago. So; unless we clean some unused farms, I find it wouldn't work.

I do agree with having Farms be built at least 180 Blocks away from the next, though. It'd stop the need for limiting Pistons / Stop the need of having to build on the main-land some odd 25 blocks away from another players Entrance. [You can simply turn your bridge to makesure you're not within 180Blocks of others]
[[Insert Inspirational Quote Here]]

Origin ID: vMrLegacy (Currently only have Battlefield 3, next game will most likely be MoH: WF, so if you have either, add me)
Steam: Colon-Apostrophe-Capitalized-C (Long story, just add it)
iAustralian

by pyrusbrawler30 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:27 pm

Tweek, i understand that malan's farm may have effected yours, but he didnt know anything about endermen when he made it.....

And this is the big thing that you are condradicting yourself with: you went and built a huge cobble platform all of 20 blocks away from his, messing his spawning completly! to the point hwere it barley even WORKS....

for the record, im not speaking on behalf of malandrix, but in my own words indiferently to both of you....
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by mattme1 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Just build a wall or fence saying NO BUILDING beyond this point
mattme1

Location: Oregon... You wouldnt need to know if you werent stalking me

by malandrix_bunny » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:15 pm

Ooh. a topic all ade just for ME! If anyone doesnt understand what i ean is the reason he posted this is because he wants y enderman xp farm gone. I built it in a place that was relatively solitary. I then realized that ost farms were built to the direction of y bridge. I KNEW NOTHING about the spawn rates of enderman. So i built, now tweek goes off and calls e a fat no life c*** and goes on about how i a a virgin just because y d*** isnt circusized! That's your best reaction to an enderan xp farm? you then tell me i screwing up your rates, i look back at what you have called me and i say well i guess thats good. THEN you make fun of my religion not jokes but serious rants "Catholic religion is for 40 year old virgins who will never get laid." Really?! Who says that over an enderman xp farm? Then you built a platform atleast 25 blocks away from my tower and said feels nice doesnt it? and then i told cruiser, he flooded it you called be a fat fu**** c*** and got zerg to /drain my tower.
And thats why you want this passed... NOT because of the general good.
malandrix_bunny
Resident

by BlackKnightHero » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:47 pm

malandrix_bunny Wrote:Ooh. a topic all ade just for ME! If anyone doesnt understand what i ean is the reason he posted this is because he wants y enderman xp farm gone. I built it in a place that was relatively solitary. I then realized that ost farms were built to the direction of y bridge. I KNEW NOTHING about the spawn rates of enderman. So i built, now tweek goes off and calls e a fat no life c*** and goes on about how i a a virgin just because y d*** isnt circusized! That's your best reaction to an enderan xp farm? you then tell me i screwing up your rates, i look back at what you have called me and i say well i guess thats good. THEN you make fun of my religion not jokes but serious rants "Catholic religion is for 40 year old virgins who will never get laid." Really?! Who says that over an enderman xp farm? Then you built a platform atleast 25 blocks away from my tower and said feels nice doesnt it? and then i told cruiser, he flooded it you called be a fat fu**** c*** and got zerg to /drain my tower.
And thats why you want this passed... NOT because of the general good.

1. Chill out.
2. Chill out.
3. Chill out.
4. Stop pulling s... out of the wrong end.
5. If this was here in the first place, then nothing would have happened.
6. Sure you're mad, :cry:, but you were told immediately after to remove them, at which you built more towers right infront of me.
7. Not going to argue here. End of story.
Last edited by BlackKnightHero on Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
BlackKnightHero
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Archives