Bill Draft: End World restrictions

Re: Bill Draft: End World restrictions

by pyrusbrawler30 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:24 am

again im being indifferent to both of you, you must both just chill... malan chill. tweek chill.

I understand you being a little annoyed tweek, but that doesnt mean you need to go nuts over it and get it /drained, build a bg platform w/i 25 blocks, and then say what you did in the main post...

now malan, I think it would've been a better idea to research a little more on enderman farms befor going and making your own.
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by BlackKnightHero » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:15 am

pyrusbrawler30 Wrote:again im being indifferent to both of you, you must both just chill... malan chill. tweek chill.

I understand you being a little annoyed tweek, but that doesnt mean you need to go nuts over it and get it /drained, build a bg platform w/i 25 blocks, and then say what you did in the main post...

now malan, I think it would've been a better idea to research a little more on enderman farms befor going and making your own.

You don't know the story, stop just going off of bunnehs side and perhaps ask me ingame for the whole shenanigans.

I'll just leave this here.
BlackKnightHero
Veteran

by SonicFF7 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:07 am

Yeah, Tweek didn't get it /drained. Zerg wouldn't have done that anyways. When zerg was draining Tweek's, Bunny's also got drained. Wasn't really on purpose.
So. Tweek, Bunny.
Bunneh - You really should have researched endermen.
TwinkyDinky - You should have contacted a Mod about the problem, not go on to mess up his spawn rates.
Why all de hatred between you 2? How about we iz settle our differences? You guys both did something.. maybe on purpose, maybe not.. but we can forgive each other, correct? :D
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by pyrusbrawler30 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:18 am

BlackKnightHero Wrote:
pyrusbrawler30 Wrote:again im being indifferent to both of you, you must both just chill... malan chill. tweek chill.

You don't know the story, stop just going off of bunnehs side and perhaps ask me ingame for the whole shenanigans.

I'll just leave this here.

again im not trying to side with/against either of you.
im trying to make resposes based on what i read here, and the little knowledge i have of this matter. so who said im on mal's side?
But can we just forgive each other??? :|

i feel like we are going nuts at each other over nothing... :(
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by jbige7 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:37 am

Ok, If I'm correct, this is between "Tweek" and "Malandrix" So... Whoever built there first gets to keep they're build >.>
-Jordan
jbige7

by iAustralian » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:34 am

Eh. As far as I can see, Tweek is just being incredibly immature, trying to get a farm removed simply because it may stop a few Endermen from spawning on his? Lulright.
[[Insert Inspirational Quote Here]]

Origin ID: vMrLegacy (Currently only have Battlefield 3, next game will most likely be MoH: WF, so if you have either, add me)
Steam: Colon-Apostrophe-Capitalized-C (Long story, just add it)
iAustralian

Previous

Return to Archives