Banned for excessive trolling

Banned for excessive trolling

by stormbringer1 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:35 am

Your in-game name: stormbringer1
Person who banned you: Zeenoo
Reason given for ban: "Excessive Trolling"
Reason(s) you should be unbanned: I want to show the server, zerg and the mods that I changed. Zerg, how do you know that I can't change if you haven't even seen me playing? I am not a troll / scam / griefer anymore. Now, let's let the past behind us and end this nonsense, I want to show everybody the different me.

stormbringer1
Resident

Re: Banned for excessive trolling

by tempestfeir » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:09 pm

I've read your previous ban appeals, I do not know you as a player, Your getwarn list is evidence enough that you deserve the ban, and though I'm sore to do this... I'd put it up to a vote to all the mods in the community at this point, with the following conditions;

Your perma ban be brought down to 1 month temp ban.

Get your act together in this time frame.

When you come back, if you do anything to get yourself banned, you'll be away from the game for 2months.

There is no ONE more time after that, there will be no more temp bans after that, and no more appeals, it will be a perma ban all over again WITH NO chance of it ever being undone, and if you make yourself a nuisance ever again on the appeal forums, we'll have your forum account closed.

This is not an approval yet, More moderators will post and weigh in on the issue.

Edit:I received a mail of your conduct, and I agree with this statement;
playing on this server is a privilege, not a right.
tempestfeir
Resident

by Arjan_M » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:14 pm

Sounds fair enough. We'll gather as a staff and see what the others think.
Arjan_M
Resident

by Zeenoo » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:28 am

I'm gonna say absolutely not. Give him a month or two BEFORE he can even appeal again. He doesn't get it. With the messages after his first unban request, and the wording of this one, it's obvious we have been very lenient with him. He's lucky none of us revoked his forum access.
Zeenoo

by cruiserman » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:55 pm

tempestfeir Wrote:I've read your previous ban appeals, I do not know you as a player, Your getwarn list is evidence enough that you deserve the ban, and though I'm sore to do this... I'd put it up to a vote to all the mods in the community at this point, with the following conditions;

Your perma ban be brought down to 1 month temp ban.

Get your act together in this time frame.

When you come back, if you do anything to get yourself banned, you'll be away from the game for 2months.

There is no ONE more time after that, there will be no more temp bans after that, and no more appeals, it will be a perma ban all over again WITH NO chance of it ever being undone, and if you make yourself a nuisance ever again on the appeal forums, we'll have your forum account closed.

This is not an approval yet, More moderators will post and weigh in on the issue.

Edit:I received a mail of your conduct, and I agree with this statement;
playing on this server is a privilege, not a right.

i like this idea. But I say you only get one chance
I like tacos. Why you no like tacos?
http://imgur.com/ayVDmPq<< zerg
cruiserman
Veteran

by Arjan_M » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:16 am

mattme1 Wrote:Uuumm jbige we cant speak here unless part of ban...

Thanks for helping around but you shouldn't post either ;s

And Jbige. Please don't write on a ban appeal unless a mod pings you in. Thank you.

With the lack of care provided by Stormbringer to even appeal this. I guess I'll deny it in a day or so.

No response, Moving to denied.
Arjan_M
Resident

Return to Archives