Goodbye

Goodbye

by jack_addy » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:17 pm

Im sick of this (no) ... goodbye.

alan_x_chu if your reading this your an (don't say that).

kreatious has torn apart friendships to make room for digital ones. I have a ban list a mile long and its about time someone said (dun say that )it.

jack_addy

Re: Goodbye

by jbige7 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:05 pm

Stop insulting people (dun say that)

Edit: If I'm going to get warned for swearing... Atleast warn him.
-Jordan
jbige7

by jack_addy » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:09 pm

jbige7 Wrote:Stop insulting people (dun say that)

Edit: If I'm going to get warned for swearing... Atleast warn him.

im not a (dun say that). your an (dun say that) . always talking about how you've been here so long. Well nobody really gives a (dun say that)jbige.

jack_addy

by SonicFF7 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:11 pm

Jack_addy, please stop raging and cursing. Seriously, it makes you look stup0id.
If you're gonna rage even though your ban list is not even long, then go ahead and leave. It's your fault you got a 20 week ban.
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by alan_x_zhu » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:19 pm

You swear like a "grown man" Lol. And first of all, you're probably 12. Second, you spelled my name wrong :P
you should've been aware of your own consequences, like I was aware of mine. Not my fault you unleashed your army of insults. You just made yourself look foolish.

I won't miss you :P
alan_x_zhu

by malandrix_bunny » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:24 pm

Gbai, it is your fault if Wall-E the automatic banning bot bans you for 12 WEEKS!
Gotta learn to control language >.>
malandrix_bunny
Resident

by alan_x_zhu » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:35 pm

OH and btw: you don't have to randomly look for arguments in stuff I say.. You're just looking to rage and get high. (or maybe not.)
alan_x_zhu

by briley0407 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:39 pm

I Guess Goodbye.
^steam account friend me C:
briley0407

by jack_addy » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:13 pm

alan_x_zhu Wrote:You swear like a "grown man" Lol. And first of all, you're probably 12. Second, you spelled my name wrong :P
you should've been aware of your own consequences, like I was aware of mine. Not my fault you unleashed your army of insults. You just made yourself look foolish.

I won't miss you :P

First of all I was not starting an argument. You simply said "A lot of lag, we need new hardware." Then I said "It might not be hardware it could be RAM issues" I WAS NOT meaning any harm or starting an argument, but you on the other hand msged me "Don't argue with me I have more experience." Like you have some sort of authority? Who the hell are you to tell me that. I said you don't know me how do you know? And yet you say that I started an argument?
What an ignorant person.

Second of all sonic don't tell me if I look stupid cause if I do, so be it. I'm right. At this point I really don't care what anymore random strangers think about me.

Third of all I was perfectly aware of the consequences I was meaning to do /r but it came out as... r.

jack_addy

by alan_x_zhu » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:46 pm

Well, after noticing how much you typed in your response, I can clearly see that you were NOT aware at all of your consequences.. You seem to be taking this a pretty big deal because it 'just occured' to you that you would be auto-banned. I'm not here to express authority over you. You challenged my knowledge and what I knew about computer hardware in general… I didn't appreciate that. I'm sure nobody else would appreciate random people popping into their lives to tell them that they're wrong. You've only got yourself to blame for this, because if you can't control what you say or do, you DON''T deserve to be here… just sayin'. I'm not the one who got you banned. You got yourself banned out of lack of control.
alan_x_zhu

Next

Return to Archives