Goodbye

Re: Goodbye

by alan_x_zhu » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:51 pm

Also, the way you act makes me think you're clearly an adolescent who uses the term: "I'm not a [insert insult here], You're an [insert insult here]!" Maybe you should control your language, and if you're going to get up into people's faces, at least stop acting like a child.
alan_x_zhu

by jack_addy » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:59 pm

alan_x_zhu Wrote:Well, after noticing how much you typed in your response, I can clearly see that you were NOT aware at all of your consequences.. You seem to be taking this a pretty big deal because it 'just occured' to you that you would be auto-banned. I'm not here to express authority over you. You challenged my knowledge and what I knew about computer hardware in general… I didn't appreciate that. I'm sure nobody else would appreciate random people popping into their lives to tell them that they're wrong. You've only got yourself to blame for this, because if you can't control what you say or do, you DON''T deserve to be here… just sayin'. I'm not the one who got you banned. You got yourself banned out of lack of control.

I was not 'challenging' you! I got myself banned not on purpose! And you want to talk about acting like a child? A few months back you kept msged me very sexually comments pretending you were metro sexual or something. Wtf is wrong with you!

Well guess what, I am a child. But I am an intelligent child. If the community of kreatious can't treat me with some sort of respect then they don't deserve me here. I've been insulted and disrespected so many times on kreatious I've had enough. You used to troll and troll like any other noob and now all of a sudden you donated and decided to have a change of heart? Now you think you have some sort of authority because of that? You're just like anybody else on kreatious. Are just sitting there looking for a fight with your fist all balled up on the computer screen? I did not insult or engage you in any way but you still succeded to start a fight. I have put $40 dollars into this server and voted at least 100 times. And you donate $5 and come along saying I'm out of control and doesn't deserve to be here? You're sitting there thinking you're gonna get veteran for welcoming someone. psh.

I get no support or respect from any other kreatious player besides my 'friends'. But my 'friends' don't even bother to say goodbye when I might never see them again. People insult me countless times weather it's some noob who just hears I'm twelve, or some veteran who thinks he rules me and everything I do on my age. Yet there is no warning... No kicking for those people. No, Im just supposed to 'suck it up' like I'm some 6 year old.

This is a game. I thought a game would be the one place I could get along with people and people would treat me well and respect me regardless of my age or my skill and knowledge of a subject. I thought that me and my friends might agree. I thought that everyone could have fun without having to worry about stereotypes and prejeduice. I thought it would bring out the good side of me. I thought people would finally think good about me for what I was good at. I was dead wrong appearently. My brother now hates me because of this game and this server.

Now tell me haters, how much do I sound like supermariobubba?

jack_addy

by iExspee » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:43 pm

I don't know why everyone is being mean to Jack, I will miss you Jack, may life treat you well!
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by pyrusbrawler30 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:26 am

this is insane... too much hating going on. cant we be amongst friends here?

I understand you may be fed up Jack, and i would be in your postition too. I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving... good luck wherever you end up and farewell.
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by Neko92 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:04 am

Not sure what happen, I wasn't on. But.... Bye Addy. I didn't do anything that I'm aware of... but Sorry? =X Good Luck in life.
Neko92
Veteran

by alan_x_zhu » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:12 am

jack_addy Wrote:
alan_x_zhu Wrote:Well, after noticing how much you typed in your response, I can clearly see that you were NOT aware at all of your consequences.. You seem to be taking this a pretty big deal because it 'just occured' to you that you would be auto-banned. I'm not here to express authority over you. You challenged my knowledge and what I knew about computer hardware in general… I didn't appreciate that. I'm sure nobody else would appreciate random people popping into their lives to tell them that they're wrong. You've only got yourself to blame for this, because if you can't control what you say or do, you DON''T deserve to be here… just sayin'. I'm not the one who got you banned. You got yourself banned out of lack of control.

I was not 'challenging' you! I got myself banned not on purpose! And you want to talk about acting like a child? A few months back you kept msged me very sexually comments pretending you were metro sexual or something. Wtf is wrong with you!

Well guess what, I am a child. But I am an intelligent child. If the community of kreatious can't treat me with some sort of respect then they don't deserve me here. I've been insulted and disrespected so many times on kreatious I've had enough. You used to troll and troll like any other noob and now all of a sudden you donated and decided to have a change of heart? Now you think you have some sort of authority because of that? You're just like anybody else on kreatious. Are just sitting there looking for a fight with your fist all balled up on the computer screen? I did not insult or engage you in any way but you still succeded to start a fight. I have put $40 dollars into this server and voted at least 100 times. And you donate $5 and come along saying I'm out of control and doesn't deserve to be here? You're sitting there thinking you're gonna get veteran for welcoming someone. psh.

I get no support or respect from any other kreatious player besides my 'friends'. But my 'friends' don't even bother to say goodbye when I might never see them again. People insult me countless times weather it's some noob who just hears I'm twelve, or some veteran who thinks he rules me and everything I do on my age. Yet there is no warning... No kicking for those people. No, Im just supposed to 'suck it up' like I'm some 6 year old.

This is a game. I thought a game would be the one place I could get along with people and people would treat me well and respect me regardless of my age or my skill and knowledge of a subject. I thought that me and my friends might agree. I thought that everyone could have fun without having to worry about stereotypes and prejeduice. I thought it would bring out the good side of me. I thought people would finally think good about me for what I was good at. I was dead wrong appearently. My brother now hates me because of this game and this server.

Now tell me haters, how much do I sound like supermariobubba?

Okay… yes, you were challenging me. Otherwise you would not have made a big deal out of whatever gibberish you argued to me. "Intelligent Child" Hm….. You're certainly not dumb, you have the mind to go on here to start a topic about leaving, swearing at me, blah blah blah. Just because I donated $10 does not mean this has anything to do with you. I just thought that this server deserved some financial help. I don't even know you, that is a fact. Have you been to Reddit/4chan/ other websites? You just implied that your "internet friends" do nothing for you. Well WAKE THE HELL UP. This is the internet. I've been on dozens of servers prior to Kreatious, and I'm telling you, you're having the best here. I doubt 'internet friends" could be any better. They're from the internet. Have you tried making friends in real life and playing minecraft with them? The internet is full of opinions, ideas, racism, etc. People are like this because the CAN be. Now for me, I did not have a change of heart because of donating. You always complain how i'm a troll. Do you never troll? Admit it, it can be fun sometimes. I'm not looking forward to getting a Veteran status in a computer game. I have a life. You seem to think the internet is a "safe haven" to get away from your real life. I'm guessing you have a miserable life. If I were you I would get off the computer and make friends in real life. Voting a hundred times or donating 40 bucks will NOT- I repeat NOT- get you friends. From my point of view, Donating gives perks, but you get absolutely nothing worth having. Donating is donating. You seem to think that doing these things on the internet will get you friends. Internet friends, maybe, bot not REAL friends. Internet friends will never be REAL friends. You should seriously get a life- I'm not trolling one bit- make some friends, do things with them (whatever). You're being an absolute sociopathic kid. Go figure.

Just because you don't have real friends, doesn't mean you get to rant and make everyone else feel miserable. Real friends stick up for you. Real friends do you favors, and help if you need help. Real friends are supportive. Real friends care about one another. Real friends do not ditch you. Real friends understand how you feel. Real friends know you more than "internet friends"
alan_x_zhu

by jack_addy » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:48 am

Thank you neko, aquad, and pyrus. I appreciate it.

Wake me up when september ends, eh?

Alan you know nothing about my life, I do have friends, family and a girl I might start dating. Since you said you weren't trolling I find you've gone to the extremes calling me a sociopath. I've said my piece but you can't seem to get it. Also yes I do play minecraft with my friends irl. One of my friends told the grade that plaid mc about kreatious and we all went on. Some of my not so close friends I am not EVEN not so close friends anymore because of disputes about a VIDEO GAME(we are 12 right ;>)

jack_addy

by alan_x_zhu » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:33 am

jack_addy Wrote:Thank you neko, aquad, and pyrus. I appreciate it.

Wake me up when september ends, eh?

Alan you know nothing about my life, I do have friends, family and a girl I might start dating. Since you said you weren't trolling I find you've gone to the extremes calling me a sociopath. I've said my piece but you can't seem to get it. Also yes I do play minecraft with my friends irl. One of my friends told the grade that plaid mc about kreatious and we all went on. Some of my not so close friends I am not EVEN not so close friends anymore because of disputes about a VIDEO GAME(we are 12 right ;>)

So… You've decided to change your attitude again. In you last post, you were complaining about a lot of things… What's with you? I certainly now do not believe you. What is the greater point here is that I do not care what you have to lie to others to make yourself look good. You're just those people that complain about how bad their life is, and when I reply, you get all defensive. Me calling you sociopathic. is there one time in your life, where you actually turn back and LOOK AT YOURSELF? Absolutely none. A side note, your ego big, in a bad way. Good bye. I'm sick of you. You've essentially turned your little "goodbye" thread into your minature brawling stadium. You're just arguing to hang onto that last little bit of respect you get from us. People like you don't win by doing this. You don't really have to do anything I say.. I'm not forcing you. I'm only telling you because otherwise, you'll just end up as a loner in real life. I don't know about your life, family, friends, etc. Nor do I even CARE the LEAST to know. Please just shut up. Arguing with me Isn't going to do anything, and you know it.

There is absolutely NO NEED to argue with me. I'll have a mod lock this thread for good.
alan_x_zhu

by jack_addy » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:33 am

Im going to say this plain and simple

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE PREACHING ABOUT THE CHANGES I NEED TO MAKE IN MY LIFE

jack_addy

by alan_x_zhu » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:52 am

Okay i'm gonna talk like you: I NEVER FORCED YOU YOU CLEARLY EXHIBIT PROBLEMS AND YOU CAN'T STOP TALKING NONSTOP LIKE THIS BLAH BLAH BLAH I HAVE A LIFE BLAH BLAH I CAN'T ACCEPT IT WHEN SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING BAD ABOUT ME BLAH BLAH I'M NOT A JERK YOU'RE A JERK BLAH BLAH BLEH BLOOP You can just shut the f*ck up you know, this was supposed to be a goodbye thing that you're blaming on me. So why the hell can't i comment? I hope you never come back bye bye :D

I just hope you're gone for good, Plain and simple. Like you want it to be. GTFO. Now please get the hell out of MY life. apparrently most people don't want to comment here
alan_x_zhu

PreviousNext

Return to Archives