can a mod archive this

can a mod archive this

by 1littemouse » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:18 pm

if you just cant be asked mine or fish and ever wondered if anyone would do it for you,heres ur chance...
now you can
if u hire me for 30 minutes for mining your guarenteed to get 1 stack of iron + 10 diamonds
if u hire me for 30 minutes for fishing your guarenteed to get 8 fish

if you pay for 30 minutes you cant order another slot after for another hour...

Prices:

/mining - 5 diamonds or 3 emeralds
30 mins
\ fishing - 2 diamonds or 1 emeralds

/ mining - 9 diamonds or 7 emeralds
1 hour
\ fishing - 5 diamonds or 2 emeralds
Last edited by 1littemouse on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
1littemouse

Re: need a miner or fisher?

by mattme1 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:17 pm

so do we have to supply picks and torches or u supply them? either way ill hire you! 30 minutes of mining please :D :D :D :D :D
mattme1

Location: Oregon... You wouldnt need to know if you werent stalking me

Thanks mattme1

by 1littemouse » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:42 pm

(MatteMe1 reserved a mining slot for the 3-5th of september for 30 minutes)

thank you for buying a slot,as soon as i get back i will go mining for you,which payment type are you going to pay with ( 5 diamonds or 3 emeralds) and i will supply all my needs,torches and picks,thanks for your time mattme1 :D :D :D :D :D

these are my rules,u dont have to read them if you dont want to

1st rule:if anyone scams one another the mining is finished and i will not give you your mined substances.

2nd rule: if you can not pay before the mining but you can pay after tell me and i will take the rite amount of diamonds or emeralds at the end,when i give you your mined substances

3rd rule:i do not mine with any hacks or mods installed,if your mined substances are removed,taken away from you,stolen it is not my problem,im just the miner i dont deal with moderators or admins,but i asure you that i dont use x ray!

4rd rule: if you want a spesific item.eg.just iron i will mine just that but for the same price

5th rule:you can not order 2 mining slots one after the other as i have specific times and will be quite busy,if you want an hour buy an hour in u want 30 minutes buy 30 minutes

6th rule:if you want a lot of mining tell me and i will edit the price to suit you...

7th rule:the more times you order mining or fishing the more i will trust you and the more cheaper ever 5 times will be...for example if now 30 minutes cost 5 diamonds and if you order 5 slots the price will come down to 4 diamond for your 6th mine and so on

8th rule:if i can not mine for that specific day i will do it tomorrow or the next time i will have a chance

9th rule:if you want to order just /mailsend , /msg , pm me how long a slot you want and i will mine for that long,then i will meat you at spawn when your time is over and you will give me the diamonds/emeralds and i'll give you your substances

thank you for your time
1littemouse

Re: can a mod archive this

by zuko135 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:10 am

Ill take you for an hour of fishing aand mining on saturday
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

Return to Archives