Banned by homophobia

Banned by homophobia

by senor_sanchez » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:26 am

Your in-game name: senor_sanchez
Person who banned you: coolcube
Reason given for ban: "offensive language" One player on the server asked for a boyfriend and got a warning for being "inappropriate" so i stood up for him and said that just because he asked for a boyfriend doesn't mean he should be in trouble. I was then kicked. I came back and said being gay should not be a bad thing and that they were being ridiculous. I was kicked again. I came back and said I would stop saying the "offensive word" (gay) but that he should respect gay peole cause their people to. I was then banned.
Reason(s) you should be unbanned: Because sexuality shouldn't affect whether or not someone can play a game. The player that asked for a boyfriend was also banned.

Keep in mind that it was a temp ban. I just wrote this as a warning to the owner so he can deal with the problem.
senor_sanchez

Re: Banned by homophobia

by 007coolcube » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:33 am

First of all i never said they were bad or evil. i kick for a person saying 'gay' i had warned alan and everything. from that you should of known not to say it. yet you still did. also i have no reason to apologize to you. i do not disrespect gays.

-EDIT alan was trolling. i didnt ban ban him for been gay i ban him for saying bad words in global and what not.
Last edited by 007coolcube on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
What can I say? I'm a cool cube.
007coolcube
Veteran

Location: New Zealand, where you're not gonna get hit by a nuke.

by senor_sanchez » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:39 am

Yes you do. You treat gay like such a bad word. Maybe if I said to someone "your gay!" to hurt their feelings ya sure ban me. But I didn't do that I was helping a server member being picked on for "acting gay". There was no reason to be kicked or banned gay shouldn't be a "bad word" because its not, their just normal people.
senor_sanchez

by 007coolcube » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:42 am

I have always kicked people for saying 'gay'. Saying your 'gay' shouldn't be done over a game. this is not a dating site or server or anything like that.

This is all i have to say.
Can a mod move this or something?
Coolcube out.
What can I say? I'm a cool cube.
007coolcube
Veteran

Location: New Zealand, where you're not gonna get hit by a nuke.

by senor_sanchez » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:54 am

Right right saying your gay shouldn't be done. Kinda like don't ask don't tell sort of thing, "you can be gay as long as you don't talk about it or act like it". People have something called freedom of speech, if they want to tell someone their gay they can without being punished for it. And if someone came on the server and said i'm straight none would ban him because he's acting like its a "dating site".
And that is all I have to say!
Peace!
senor_sanchez

by Zeenoo » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:10 pm

Shutting down the soon-to-be dramafest. Don't bring it up in chat. There's no need for it. Also, there is no Second Amendment online. You were told to stop and you didn't. You escalated it.

Denied.
Zeenoo

Return to Archives