2012 Sunside olympics

Re: 2012 Sunside olympics

by JUSTRON123 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Wolfgirl1214 Wrote:Wolfsbane will sign up- that is if we still can.

Im pretty sure we have 8 active residents, but since we are a new town, we might not. D:

I hope 6-7 players is okay.

Yay, if theres just 1 more team to sign up now then the olympics might be able to pull threw :D
JUSTRON123
Resident

krave kraft entering

by 1littemouse » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:30 pm

Krave kraft will be albe to partisapate if 6-7 members is alright...but as wolfgirl we dont have a waypost and we only have 6-7 members :L but hopefully we can still partisapate...is that ok justron

Town name:Krave Kraft
Does your town have a waypoint:no
The 6-7 players that represent your towns ign and what they will be doing(i will fill this in in the next 3 days as i need to pm the team and ask them what they want to do):
Bear knuckle boxing: moochman97
Jousting:zuko135
Spleef: 1littemouse
Race:Williamwoo99
Swimming races:clonewarsstrike
Splash potion pvping: MiniDobby
Extreme parkour: alfierobey
Art of brock breaking: (missing it because we dont have a player...if we can enter someone twice we will enter MiniDobby)

all Confirmed..let the olympics commense
Last edited by 1littemouse on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
1littemouse

by alfierobey » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:48 pm

I will partisapate for Krave Craft Justron, but we only have 7 players hope that is alright ;)
alfierobey

Re: krave kraft entering

by JUSTRON123 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:44 pm

1littemouse Wrote:Krave kraft will be albe to partisapate if 6-7 members is alright...but as wolfgirl we dont have a waypost and we only have 6-7 members :L but hopefully we can still partisapate...is that ok justron

Town name:Krave Kraft
Does your town have a waypoint:no
The 6-7 players that represent your towns ign and what they will be doing(i will fill this in in the next 3 days as i need to pm the team and ask them what they want to do):
Bear knuckle boxing: moochman97(need confirmation)
Jousting:zuko135(need confirmation)
Spleef: 1littemouse(confirmed)
Race:Williamwoo99(need confirmation)
Swimming races:clonewarsstrike(need confirmation)
Splash potion pvping: MiniDobby(need confirmation)
Extreme parkour: alfierobey(confirmed)
Art of brock breaking:

.....YAY WE NOW HAVE 4 TOWNS. Thank you so much!

P.S. the events are post poned till the 14th and 15th
JUSTRON123
Resident

by 1littemouse » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:02 am

kk thanks :) justron...will the events be at sunside...and btw we dont have enough players to partisapate in all of them so we are afraid tha twe will be misssing out,art of block breaking...but for everything else there will a member hopefully... and also can i have a couple of seats for different events.....1 seat for exteme parkour and the other for splash potion pvp
as i am an onwer of KraveKraft alongside with minidobby i would like to get the city owner box pls (: to see some of my towns events

Server rank:rsd+
What kinda seat i want:city owner
How i will pay:i think u said it is for free

thank u (:

and also 1 question...for any of the events...if u win the first round...for example if kravekraft win spleef agiangst sunside, they would play the winners of the other 2 towns...right? and the loser would play the loser of the other group...right?
1littemouse

by JUSTRON123 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:00 pm

1littemouse Wrote:kk thanks :) justron...will the events be at sunside...and btw we dont have enough players to partisapate in all of them so we are afraid tha twe will be misssing out,art of block breaking...but for everything else there will a member hopefully... and also can i have a couple of seats for different events.....1 seat for exteme parkour and the other for splash potion pvp
as i am an onwer of KraveKraft alongside with minidobby i would like to get the city owner box pls (: to see some of my towns events

Server rank:rsd+
What kinda seat i want:city owner
How i will pay:i think u said it is for free

thank u (:

and also 1 question...for any of the events...if u win the first round...for example if kravekraft win spleef agiangst sunside, they would play the winners of the other 2 towns...right? and the loser would play the loser of the other group...right?

The events are in a arena in the middle of nowhere pretty much, they wouldnt fit inside of sunside
Also Yes
JUSTRON123
Resident

by ChubbyPikachu25 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:05 pm

Littlemouse can't participate, he sold his town to zuko and me and zuko are malign it Pallet Town
ChubbyPikachu25
Resident

by ChubbyPikachu25 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:06 pm

Littlemouse doesn't have a town. He sold it to Zuko135, and me and zuko are making it into Pika City.
ChubbyPikachu25
Resident

by MiniDobby » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:48 pm

- MiniDobby, This is Arjan. I was going to write a post but accidentally edited yours. I derped. Sorry very much Dobby :>!
MiniDobby
Veteran

by MiniDobby » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:07 pm

Lol , dw Arjan , basically chubby , The 3 Owners of KraveKraft ( Me (MiniDobby) ,AlfieRobey , 1LitteMouse) Have simply moved KraveKrafts location. It is very lively , just in a different location. I sold the old town to zuko , and i hope all you build goes well. So justron , our town is still very much lively and up and running , and certainly ready to win the olympics :P
MiniDobby
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Archives