I'm being harrassed repeatedly...

I'm being harrassed repeatedly...

by alan_x_zhu » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:15 pm

Hello everyone.

A while back, I met this guy named JamesonK007. Apparently we had some disagreements over trading and such. But now, he is repeatedly harrassing me and throwing insults at random times whenever he sees me as online. I really do not appreciate this, and he thinks he can get away with this, by blocking me. I had his blocked a while back also, but he uses his friend's account or something to get his little "hate speech" to me. I can no longer stand being harrassed, and blocking him appears to have no potential effect, as he tries to find other ways to insult me. Let me tell you how this happened a while ago. I was homeless at the time, and this "nice guy" decided to let me move in to his house. apparently he sent me to this random place, and kept me waiting for more than an hour while he lied to me and try to explain where his house was. He threw in some random coordinate, and told me to go there, I wound up in a wild plains biome with nothing there. He repeatedly told me, and I followed suit. So I messaged him, asking for an explanation. He was clearly wasting my time and screwing me over. Eventually he got sick for sticking up for his lies and started swearing at me. I did not do much to him, except telling to shut up. I need this to stop. BTW attached screenshot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alan_x_zhu

Re: I'm being harrassed repeatedly...

by Neko92 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:01 am

That screenshot really only shows him saying one thing... doesn't prove much. But I do believe you can just
/ignore jamesonk007

Though you say blocking doesn't seem to help... Hm. Ask a Mod whos on putty to ban him? (They can see /pm's to witness it)
Neko92
Veteran

by aceflamingo23 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:35 am

Sorry this isn't related to this exact conversation, but now would be a good time to mention that you harassed me, I don't have pictures to prove it, but a few days ago you sent me random PM's threatening me. I feel like all these posts you make of people being mean to you are just (justified) irritated responses to your own threats. I ignored you shortly after you sent me those PM's, sadly it looks like some did not.
aceflamingo23

by mattme1 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:28 am

Alan you could have asked a mod that was on like arjan...
mattme1

Location: Oregon... You wouldnt need to know if you werent stalking me

by zuko135 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:10 pm

Dont listen to him he is just a default and wont do any harm just do /ignore <usernsme>
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by iExspee » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:37 am

Have you tried /ignore?
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by jbige7 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:16 pm

Maybe because you're annoying?
-Jordan
jbige7

by ArjanLuvsNeytiri » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:09 am

Jbige, Mind chilling out and not stirring problems?
I am very good bad boy
ArjanLuvsNeytiri

Return to Archives